The Digitakt Feature Request Thread

#1 feature for me: an Euclidean sequencer on each MIDI track! Anything that would get more out of MIDI tracks actually, even an arpeggiator would do it

1 Like

that’s would be great !

1 Like

I’m planning on the Keystep/Rk002 with DUY combo for exactly this

1 Like

Monitor mode for the headphone output. Monitor Inputs separately or as a stereo pair (useful when working with a DAW), monitor individual tracks with them muted through the main output as you create, assign the click so that you cant hear it through the main output.

5 Likes

I can definitely see how an RK002 would do it, thanks a lot ben! How do you plan to use Keystep with this exactly?

+1 for this too!

@hypervillain Like this

High cut/low cut per track (like on digitone) would really do it for me.

6 Likes

Ideally I’d like timing shown on the display.

If that is not possible I’d settle for the tempo button to flash a different colour (green/white) on the first beat compared to the others (red), as I sometimes forget where I am in the pattern when in some modes.

3 Likes

Oh wow this would be super useful! Playing in mute mode sometimes feels a bit like wandering in the dark.
Gonna be a bit tricky to implement when there’s different track lengths going on though.

I’m sure it was posted here several times already but i cant stress that enough: it really should be possible to record - or at least let through - aftertouch pitch-bend and mod-wheel information when DT is connected to a synth and a midi keyboard … would make my life much easier …

4 Likes

It could just follow the settings in the metronome to avoid any issue with track length.

Ah yeah fair point, I never really used the metronome :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

Me neither, which probably explains why I keep getting lost :wink:

Stereo input monitoring

7 Likes

Ping pong playback mode please!

3 Likes

Needs this so bad

1 Like

This :pray:

This would be such a good performance tool

Has been mentioned before, but pattern scale (resolution) per track please!
If you can do it on the new Elektron Model: Sample, then you can do it on the DT! For real.

OS 1.11 ?

17 Likes

Midi effects.

2 Likes