The Digitakt Feature Request Thread

A checkbox per track “exempt from control all.” I know you can do this by using sound pool trigs, but having the exempt checkbox would work better for my workflow.

4 Likes

press func + bank 3 times

1 Like

Oh I’d wish looping would have been possible at least to some degree.

3 Likes

Yeah. I would like this to happen.

3 Likes

For me essentials additions are:

• Time multiplier per track (come on…)
  • Stereo monitoring
  • Step preview (Trig+YES to hear current trig)

Bonus:

• Internal routing of MIDI tracks (which would give us song mode via conditionally trigged program changes)
  • Kits shared between patterns so that a change affecting one pattern would be reflected on another (probably hard to implement, but I’m a believer)
11 Likes

My essentials requests would be:

• stereo monitoring
  • band pass/notch filter

Nice to have requests:

• slicing
  • fx on audio in (like digitone)

Dream requests:

• drum synthesis machines
  • timestretch
11 Likes

Add pattern scaling pr track and that is my list…

Both that, stereo monitoring and the added filters exists on similar or cheaper machines now.

But I guess DT did not deserve the love.

7 Likes

Yeah, I am not happy about this. Feel like the DT either needs a big feature update, or they just ruined second hand prices.

3 Likes
  1. Crossfading looped sample. To avoid annoying clicks. (per track)
  2. Band-pass of base-width filter (per track)
  3. More overdrive/distortion flavors (per track)
  4. Master EQ, 3-band with sweepable mid

Not sure if it’s possible to add more features per track because it’s essentially multiplying by 8 and the processing power is limited…

2 Likes

If there is only ONE feature I could request, that would be per-track sequencer rate multipliers. Come on guys, if you put it on your cheapest box now, please also add it to the much loved Digitakt!

11 Likes

My 3 requests have been the same since day one of owning:

Bandpass filter
Per track multiplier
Retrig over midi

I genuinely figured they’d have been put in, but I think the ridiculous bugs at release, QC errors, that coupled with OB delays has screwed the potential of this device

3 Likes

To stay within the digitakt:

1. Redesign of Sidechain Comressing to be able to not compress the signal fed into sidechain

2. Basic timestretch

3. Midi controll over Retrig parameters

4 Likes

New samples that are not assigned to track, are not loaded to project. Please, make them add to active project.

3 Likes

those are pretty much my must-have feature requests
oh, and zoom in SRC page! I’m repeating myself at this point though :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Trig Mutes - I miss these. I know there is a work around using Func +Trig to turn it yellow and mute, then Trig again to un-mute, but I often forget to let go of the Func key and reset the trig :sob:

3 Likes

I have four requests for the sequencer.

1. There should be a probability trig that allows to randomly pick a note from a predefined list of notes.

2. There should be a probability trig, that allows to pick a pattern from a predefined list of pattern, and jumps to that pattern.

3. There should be a probability trig, that allows to pick a sound from a predefined list of sounds. (alternating sound locks.)

4. There should be a probability trig, that allows to pick items from this 3 lists with matrix operation. xox /oox /xoo etc.

2 Likes

That’s 4 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, corrected. Maybe i should do it in max msp.

Capture Mode like in Ableton Live 10 would be rad…essentially a buffer that records note input even when REC is not armed and can be manually activated to restore the notes played in the last 1/2/4 bars

or simpler a “shit that sounded nice but I didnt record it”-button :smiley:

3 Likes

Hi,

Just one thing please :

“”" Band pass / Notch filter “”"

(or in my most crazy dreams, 3-Band parametric EQ per track)

7 Likes