Syntakt standalone music

Claps and snares yes, but it cannot get anywhere close to 909 hats. Maybe 606/808 though. I’m really not a fan of those hihat machines, although I think the Digital sounds better than the Analog.

Least I now know where to best use my syntakt stickers…

6 Likes

I haven’t actually tried yet and I’m inclined to agree with you, but challenge accepted…

this is fire :slight_smile:

1 Like

606/808 for sure, but for the 909 I believe if one spends a month and maybe use 2 machines together it could work :smiley: :sweat_smile:

Oh, video is gone? I couldn’t see it

I see a lot of people not using USB audio to record but using line out to record. Is there a reason for this?

That’s a drag. Looks like the artist pulled it. It was a great demo. :frowning:

We are a bunch of old timers afraid of new technologies. :joy: Where are my VHS and tape cassettes?

4 Likes

Haha I did not mean that in a condescending way. I was just curious if there was any benefit in keeping the line out?

1 Like

I never thought you were, I’m just goofing around waiting for supper.

I’m an OB user by the way.

1 Like

The inevitability of drone (for real though, I kinda love this synth for drones).

29 Likes

I’ll pay $100 for the first 909 hi hat Syntakt patch. Don’t care if it takes 6 machines to make, considering the 909 hats were samples of acoustic cymbals, it would be pure wizardry to get that out of the Syntakt, Wizardry that I’d happily be a patron of. :moneybag:

2 Likes

nice

1 Like

Too good @.@ …

1 Like

Some techno, quickly hashed out on a whim (pick up an axe and play)

Recorded to iPhone with Woodpressor limiter only

Inspired by the 909 hats nostalgia thread

19 Likes

Not sure what genre this is - heres a jam from tonight. I pushed the button on the Syntakt a while ago, but life n shit has meant Ive not really been able to give it any time… its a pretty gratifying box. recorded straight out of the machine. I do miss the master compressor from the Digitakt…

21 Likes

well, I mean, yes, exactly. (cross-posted, sorry hehe)

Syntakt + Amiga 1000 (running Music Mouse by Laurie Spiegel) recorded into S-VHS (nothing against Overbridge)

6 Likes

Love it :heart_eyes:

Not sure sure what genre either, but sounds very industrial!

1 Like