SW DEALS : Software on Sale

You’re going to LOVE Atlas 2. Matt Wier, the lead Dev is really a great dude. UI wizard. He was also the lead dev for Serato Sample for many years. It’s really obvious that he loves to make music with his apps as much as he likes making tools to make music.

6 Likes

Jesus Christ that’s crazy. Omnicide still the best “fuck shit up” plugging out there, and now it’s free!

3 Likes

Memoriiiieesss! Also SmartElectronix…err, can’t recall exact spelling

2 Likes

sheesh. like 60gb of samples. endless. i see wave alchemy is doing an “complete drums 2” sale which is 34,000 drum sounds for 49 british pounds… which i think is like $63.

no idea how many GB it is though. pretty nice libraries though. lot’s of variation.

1 Like

Everyone’s gonna need a bigger boat. :blush:

3 Likes

sounds like a nightmare tbh :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Costs of everything are rising for SFM, too. You think they are like Bill Gates wealthy?

doesn’t it. it’s too many samples… presets… files and files and files and files…

edit: the wave alchemy “complete drums 2” bundle is about 4.22 gb

2 Likes

Protip: don’t download them all.

Pro-er Tip: let SFM decide which ones you should download and organize them all nicely for you.

i have the “all the drums” bundle they did a couple years ago and it’s great. well organized. i’m not interested in the synth sounds or any loops so i think i’m good. their stuff is quality though. I like having a pile of good drum sounds to feed sequencers ands stuff. it’s a good time.

I don’t see the wave alchemy sale anywhere? Is it over?

you have to be logged in. confirmed you have to be logged in. so make an account if you don’t have one and are interested. deal ends Aug 31st

1 Like

I’m not getting this deal either despite being logged in.

weird. maybe ya had to be an existing customer or something. i bought the synth drums bundle years ago when they did a no brainer $5 deal so i guess i’m on their email list. that’s how i found out about the deal… email. shrug.

in the email it says to refresh the page after you log in.

Yeah same. I already had an account but maybe you had to have spent a certain amount in the past to get this?

weird. i spent $5 there in the past.

D16 Have started there 40% off summer sale

I discovered I have two accounts there as only the older one I’d spent a lot less on got the email and the discount.

Last days to get the 128 “Digitone Curses” at a reduced price. Link: DIGITONE CURSES (Spells for the Digitone)

6 Likes

FYI here’s the email response I got from Wave Alchemy:

“Thanks for getting in touch.

The Complete Drums deal is unique and based on the number of products a customer owns that are already included in Complete Drums. For example, if a customer owned both Synth Drums and Drum Tools 02 (both of which are included Complete Drums already), they would be able to upgrade to the full bundle for £49.GBP.

I am guessing you own none of the products included in the Complete Drums bundle, and this is why you are not seeing a price reduction?

I hope this helps!”

1 Like