DIGITONE CURSES (Spells for the Digitone)

Hey everyone,

it’s out: The Drum Spells/Tone Spells pendant for the Digitone: DIGITONE CURSES!

128 Sounds: Kicks, Snares, Hihats, Basses, Pads, Leads, Textures, bizarre self-playing Sequences and strangeness inspired by certain eurorack modules, ready to be pushed into the Digitone’s Master Overdrive. There are also three patterns in a dnprj File.
Update: syx files added.

My general shop site:

Via KO-FI:

Via Gumroad, if you prefer, though they eat 10% of the moneys:

The price is € 14.99. Suitable for Industrial, IDM, Drum’n’Bass, Techno, …

Let’s make some noise! :angry: :zonked: :loopy:

72 Likes

Care to share which ones?

2 Likes

hahaha fucking hell! great noise

2 Likes

Killer. Any breakdown of how many types of different sounds out of the 128? e.g more percussive or more synth?

(love the video production quality by the way)

1 Like

D*MN… Diabolical :kissing: :ok_hand:

Sounds like Digitone will need a cigarette after each session.

This is now my goal of sound design mastery (long term goal)

6 Likes

These sounds laugh at your petty characterizations!

4 Likes

Me after listening to the demo:

Awesome work @Jeanne!

10 Likes

… stuff like Manis Iteritas, also related desktops like Strega, …

6 Likes

wow that pad at the end of the demo :hot_face:

1 Like

Excellent!!! And now, you can throw an Analog Heat in top of that :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

My thoughts listening to the demo: “Damn this is some Manis Iteritas type of noise” :slight_smile:

Excellent stuff, makes me excited to spend some time with the Digitone as a harsh techno noise maker.

2 Likes

Thank you! It’s 50/50 really.

I did focus on sounds that do not overlap with packs that are already available.

And there are indeed lots of sounds that are everything together or morph between kinds of sounds.

2 Likes

hell yes, amazing work @Jeanne - can’t wait to try!

2 Likes

Here are two examples, a simple rhythm with the init sound. Then I load one of the SEQ patches, and then another.

8 Likes

Insta-buy! Thanks for sharing some of your noisy witchcraft.

3 Likes

Fantastic!

2 Likes

I KNEW I heard some Noise Engineering type sounds in there.

I’ve only worked with the soft versions of their modules, but I love their brutality.

Fantastic sound pack, BTW!

1 Like

Bought! Now, off to break some speakers…

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve ever been this excited by sound design that is stylistically so far away from what I typically produce. :smile: Makes me want to take a break from all the mellow pads and just try going full Reznor!

2 Likes

Right? Jeanne’s sound packs for Syntakt had the same effect on me, pulling me in new sonic directions that aren’t part of my “normal” styles.

3 Likes