Sure have. I developed the synth engine. :slight_smile:

36 Likes

Do tell :slight_smile:

1 Like

:muscle: :fire:

I am getting that module though :star_struck:

It could be a Linndrum on steroids

New Software at the Show

Expressive E, is probably better known for their hardware; Touché, and their upcoming Osmose keyboard. They are also very much in the soft synth game. Adding to their older products Arché, Noisy, Mercury, and Helium they are now adding a new physical modeling soft synth called Imagine.

Imagine was developed together with Applied Acoustics Systems. I think this will make sense together with the Haken physical modeling synth engine being built into Osmose, to provide another more easily customized physical modeling synth to use with Osmose.

Imagine is currently on sale, and expect more information from Expressive E, during SB 21.

6 Likes

UH OH! :metal::metal::metal:

…is a complete sentence, you stupid robot.

3 Likes

Unfortunately Modbap is not at Superbooth. Hopefully there is someplace that Osiris can be seen at SB.

Modbap is only at Knobcon in Chicago which starts today.

Maybe a new thread for Osiris ?

2 Likes

I am sad to say that my insider won’t be attending SuperBooth due to being sick (but not COVID, thank God!) :confused:

2 Likes

Sorry for the wrong posting! I replied to your info about who’s at Knobcon this year. I am multitasking at the moment and bad at it :grimacing:

2 Likes

No that’s fine, i just don’t want people looking for something on the show floor that’s not there.

For us going to the show via the internet, Knobcon/Superbooth is like one big week long fest !

ADDED: We got to see the new Hydrasynths earlier because of Knobcon as well.

3 Likes

What’s up with Modor ?

They’ve been impressive as a startup, with the NF-1, synth, and now with their drum machine, and modular units. No word on something new from them, but they seem to like doing new stuff at shows.

4 Likes

20 Likes

It’s a one man company so don’t expect him to move mountains on his own :wink:

2 Likes

Interest rather than expectation. Modor has certainly done a lot to impress already. I don’t sell anyone short.

Are Buchla there? This looks a new design.

2 Likes

Buchla is !

Cool. Where is that photo from though. Its not on their site.

Buchla is one of the four companies at both Knobcon and Superbooth. ( my post )

Next question, what is the new module on upper left ?

ADDED:
Also here:

Instagram – automaticgainsay
Marc Doty who i think works for Buchla.

2 Likes

Thanks