Superbooth 21

ohhh so maybe both an Abyss v2 and a poly iteration on the Typhon - ohhhhh yeahhhh
also interested to see if the Korg Drumlogue is any further along…

6 Likes

As someone on the look out for a Poly, this is exciting!

4 Likes

Is that definitely a thing that sequential have stated is coming, or is it just assumed due to the vacant space in the product line?

Not confirmed just a vacant space in their product line up. Keyboardists are asking for a digital synth that covers the same ground

Come to think of it. A Polyfreak from Arturia would be really cool, heck they can keep the keybed if they want to, just up the voice count and add effects…

8 Likes

Just noticed that there’s a description and pics of Stimming’s Instant Mastering Chain on the Superbooth site:

I created a separate topic for it here:

5 Likes

This looks interesting! Interesting to see the price tag of this

They haven’t confirmed anything about any of their future releases yet. I was simply speculating based on what they have done in the past.

1 Like

Shame, dno what I was hoping for but I always love elektron announcements even if its just firmware

In the category of really weird that might spill over to something cool – i see that Silhouette is back again with a booth.

They were at SB 19 with a bolted together hardware concept machine and i posted about them then:

If they turned this into a real product, at some sort of reasonable price … well you decide.

They must have something new otherwise why come back and take a booth two years later.

3 Likes

Im really looking forward to seeing what Dreadbox has to show :slight_smile:

4 Likes

mmh, let me see what i wished for Musikmesse 12 years ago…
…a NMG3 :joy:

but hey, i`m in the boat too. Please a NMG3!

(i think this is obsolete at these times, as long as it has to rely on a computer based patch editor. A fully integrated digital modular system with a capable interface (knobs) and a quite big visual feedback (touch screen)…maayyybe)

1 Like

NEWS FLASH:

You missed my point, he’s NOT with Elektron. His presence at Superbooth, and i really think he’ll be there, is significant and interesting.

Could he be representing someone else ?
Could he be there as a private citizen with more of his own creations? DSP
Could he give a performance on stage ?
Stay tuned.

Daniel Troberg may likely also be at the show too.
NEWS FLASH: He’s no longer with Elektron.

6 Likes

A couple of other forthcoming things I spotted that I don’t think have been yet in the thread…

Soulsby give out some more details about the Atmegatron 2 here (hopefully the timestamp works):

And also FredsLab mentioned in a newsletter that they’ll have their Tooro and Buzzy along with a new project they call ZeKit which I would guess might be a drum synth…

3 Likes

I am just back in Berlin around this date … but I don’t think I will enjoy it, walking around inside with a mask on my face at the final weeks of summer. I’ll catch up on the interwebs from the bamboo balcony with a coctail. Maybe next year maskfree.

Interested in the new stuff of course!

3 Likes

…seems to be a strange one this year…fully according to strange times…

no sunday tickets…all tickets from wednesday til saturday…each on a daily bases u have to chosse upfront…each day ticket has two versions…given u access to all the outside areas…but only a short time window to discover all the indoors…
one for first half of that day…the other for second half of that same day…

well…fez, the location whole thing takes place is same again and is always fun anyways…
but it will be a weird feeling this way, anyways…

Yeah, it’s going to be a weird one for sure. I just hope I have enough time in the slot to say hi to everyone. In any case, will be nice to see some faces I haven’t seen in a while. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

…i’m all in first day for sure…let’s see with other days…not sure yet…
…let’s meet outside for a coffee later that day for sure… :wink:

aaand cenk…what ur up to…?..we really need to talk…
shame on both of us…

1 Like

That looks mad! If I had it I’d feel like shooting aliens with it rather than making music maybe…

1 Like

First time at a real world Superbooth is a somewhat unusual customizable controller the Erae Touch, made by Embodme.

Think of a larger more configurable polyphonic version of the now departed (?) ROLI Blocks with versatile gestural controls and MIDI 2.0. You compose your own interface from an array of 2D elements. The Erae Touch has just this month gone on sale, so this is a good opportunity for them to show what they can do.

Elektronauts Thread