Superbooth 21

…jokin’…?

if so…still perfect timing… :wink:
since i learned this morning on bbc global news, that abba are planning a truu comeback…
even with some new songs…and a tour of course…
but with new hitech…as holographic 3d avatars…motion captured YET…but in the end looking like their primetime days late 70ies…
ooops…imgine a “LIVE” show u produce once…and then let go on FOREVER…
no abba tickets for me, though…but once the beatles, doors, led zeppelin and hendrix go touring again…i’ll get me tickets for sure…

You forgot about … Bitwig and Soundcloud, also with offices (HQ) in Berlin :wink:

Bitwig will also be at Superbooth.

3 Likes

Ah did not know, smart move. STaying on top of things while the competition is slacking :nerd_face:

Somethin kool is on the way!

12 Likes

i past by last week - they are gone. I guess Covid put an end to that endeavour

Which they ?

Korg or Elektron ?

sorry, Elektron

1 Like

Yeah, Berlin office no longer on the website.

4 Likes

Venturing toward off-topic, on the Elektron About page, i don’t see a reference to their Tokyo office either.

I do see it over here on their Japanese website though.

ADDED: Did Elektron close both their Tokyo and Berlin offices ?

So what’s this about Tajnost ?
Where did you find that ?

1 Like

well, if they could fix their products first… (lookin’ at you, SQ64)

1 Like

I’m guessing this?: https://www.instagram.com/p/CTW751HNCki/?hl=en

3 Likes

wasout

Kidding myself… I was never out.

4 Likes

Seems like button or a tiny knob in a Microwave style : )

I’ve heard rumors about something based on Quantum / Iridium but with more balanced features and pricing…

3 Likes

Der Rote Knopf

Retrokits:

RK008 in the wild! Two weeks to go until #superbooth so if you want to check out the next small BIG thing in real-time multitrack #midi recording booth W430 is the place to be!

#music #musicproduction #midi #dawless #rk008 #accesvirus #launchkeymini

(From Facebook, doesn’t seem to be on their website yet)

13 Likes

It would be cool if they did a smaller synth, like the size of the Minilogue or a little larger, in the Wave lineage that was a wavetable synth with analog filter.

3 Likes

I’ve never used a MMT-8, but I’m fascinated by older hardware sequencers and the calculator aesthetic pleases me so I am fully into this.

4 Likes

It’s funny because in statistics class in uni I would be away from my MPC and look at my calculator asking it “why can’t you be a sequencer ?” Looks like someone listened to my 2005 requests.

5 Likes