Superbooth 2022

ah yeah! you mean that stereo DSP multieffect?

I think the DR-2 and also their Nf-1/1m just got updated?

3 Likes

Thereā€™s 4 more on YouTube

Weird analog complex osc

Frequency shifter

And two more leibniz

Pretty mind boggling stuff almost too much to process right away but really cool

1 Like

Getting really close now. :slight_smile:
Iā€™m excited to see some familiar faces and hear some hopefully unfamiliar sounds.

Looks like Iā€™ll be spending some time at the Modbap Modular table helping out a bit, drop by and say hi! Otherwise looking forward to trying out the Landscape Noon, very curious little thing.

14 Likes

Guess weā€™re not seeing the ultimate Juno-60 with patch points coming this year.

https://www.instagram.com/soundforce_nicolas/

Thatā€™s awesome that Landscape will be there among the usual heavyweights (Iā€™m a big fan)ā€¦ be sure to report back regarding the Noon!

Getting pretty hyped, been a while since I was anywhere with more than 2 people!

1 Like

Itā€™s a free saturday, itā€™s just an hour away with no cost for train for me, my wife is away, I need to do something with my 3yo boy anyway, soā€¦ why not spend the day thereā€¦ ? :thinking:

5 Likes

itā€™d be NOICE to see some firmware updates for things like rytm to coincide with superbooth :wink: even if elektron arenā€™t attending this year!

2 Likes

Going to Superbooth Friday and Saturdayā€¦last time I have been to something similar was Abletonā€˜s Loop in 2018ā€¦honestly what drives me most is not looking for the new super synth or so, but just spend some hours being a nerd sourrounded by other nerds I can talk with face to face againā€¦:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Elektron are appearing. They were added to the list of exhibitors. Itā€™ll all be Syntakt focused tho obviously.

1 Like

oh missed that! :slight_smile: nice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They werenā€™t on the exhibitor list, but now they are as i posted in this post.

I made an addition to the post you read JPM so no one else is confused.

Iā€™ve been watching the exhibitor list this year and it has been changing, quite a few additions, and some deletions, the big one to me is Expressive Eā€™s removal from the list.

2 Likes

Oh dear.

Iā€™m looking forward to Soundforceā€™s SFC-8, which has been a victim to pandemic era supply chain constraints.

Has DIN jacks as well as USB MIDI. So it can control both an MKS-80 J8 rack as well as one of the various J8 plugins from TAL, Arturia, Rolandā€¦

Also, a shift function doubles the available CC#s, so it can control other MIDI hardware, or your DAW simultaneously.

My SFC-5 MK2 is built like a tank, and I expect the SFC-8 to be equally dependable.

5 Likes

Will Fors be there, though!? :face_with_monocle::heart:

3 Likes

Good question. Notice you never see @Ess and Fors in the same place at the same time. :thinking:

9 Likes

New from Erica Synths.

SynthAnatomy Article

ADDED : Thread

7 Likes

We will, but not as exhibitors! :slight_smile:

12 Likes

This is the most exciting thing I have seen pre-superbooth so far, the OBX8 looks great as well,
but this is the one Iā€™ll be saving up for. :heart:

2 Likes