Superbooth 2022

I’m such a lurker but I think I’m ready for my first booth and definitely would love to pick up some modules while I’m there - any day you would recommend going?

I’m interested in browsing/buying and if I get some silly juice in me I would also be interested the party/social side of superbooth if there is one : ] Maybe the Saturday?

:rofl: you’re not alone. I get excited for some things, but not like Meris’ Instagram comments excited for anything (especially when we don’t know what it is).

Terra looks cool. Not for me. That promo video… yeah definitely not for me.

2 Likes

So expected highlights

Oberheim(new synth)
Buchla
Sequentix

Expected lowlights

Gaz Williams with top guest Bo Beats 🫤

8 Likes

Setup a room to one side
Place an overhead camera and badly placed plants and toys on a desk

When they’re all in there arguing where to put the plants and toys , lock the doors.

4 Likes

Kinda lowbrow, as well…

3 days to go!

1 Like

Are you going?

Anyone else? It’d be awesome to get little some ‘Nauts videos throughout to see what’s what :pray:

1 Like

A bit of a family crisis has arisen. Id love to i really would😭

1 Like

That’s a shame. I won’t ‘like’ your comment then :slight_smile:

1 Like

My main reason would be to meet Tom Oberheim my hero. I believe hes going.

3 Likes

Yes, I think Oberheim are in attendance (and hopefully Tom too). Might cost you 5k for the privilege once he’s got through talking to you tho!

1 Like

Lol. Yes. But to shake the hand of the guy who assembled the first one. Like a midas touch in my dreams :smiley:

2 Likes

Five mins later they’re releasing the brand new Oberheim OB-Sabana :grimacing::joy:

Edit: oh dear, this is the next farm-your-data-interaction campaign in facebook init - “What Synth Are You?”

1 Like

If i was a Synth it would be a Modular. Im so fucked up with neuro passages gone awry im a mess of wires :joy:

2 Likes

In other words, after they’ve asked you 23 personality related questions you will be told that you’re a Volca Keys (random selection out of 15 prespecified) :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The OB-Sabana is a modular then. Eurocrack Oberheim… that’s a difficult GAS to dodge

1 Like

The keys lol

1 Like

It was random, completely out of my control

1 Like

Think I will probably go on Saturday. Would be cool to try out Perkons :blush:

1 Like

this new XAOC stuff is insane…

2 Likes