Superbooth 2022

I´m already so excited!
The new Akai MPC Key61, Teenage Engineering OP-Z line in Module, 1010 Blackbox fireball/lemondrop, maybe the new Polyend “device” …
This will be my first day :slight_smile:

…i’ll be there…first day only…with no expectations…this time…so, heaps of oppertunities for great surprises… :wink:

and hey, elektron…i won’t need a syntakt anymore, i’m afraid…sorry to say so…

3 Likes

I’ll be there on Saturday and probably will have some tapes with me for trading / beer. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Does someone know if Ableton is attending this year?

https://www.superbooth.com/en/messe-and-exhibitors/exhibitors/ableton.html

1 Like

…ableton has kind of snobbishly ignored the booth so far…
…guess they start to feel, bitwig is catchin’ up on them…:wink:
…since they’ve been THERE since their day one…
…in fact, they were one of the first software designers, that dared to show up on this once hardcore hardware only sales show…

while THAT’s final proof, no one in the music tech biz can still afford to miss out on schneiders little idea…

the two most innovative daw inventors got their hq’s in berlin…and now they both show their skills at berlins most important music tech event, that once started as a truu nerd show for small modular companies from around the globe and only those who knew…
that’s nothing but good news…

hey, booth…u’ve grown up…that’s super…i guess.
hey, sweden…ur missing out on something here…for sure.

3 Likes

they were there in 2017 and 2019

…really!?..oops…so i must have missed out on them… :wink:
at least 2019…2017 i was not there either…

but no wonder…i once presented their 2.0 version at musikmesse frankfurt…back in the days…
and what can i say…robert was not that happy, how i did it…

so the internet tells me… but i wasnt there :slight_smile:

I keep checking the exhibitor list to see if a certain company may change their mind and show up. Their not being there has been a part of the discussion throughout this thread. I mean they could at least show up with a two person one table booth, with just one product and be near the hit of the show.

And yet still no word. There still is time.

Excited to learn more about the new Polyend device. They started to teas it on their Instagram, but then just stopped.

1 Like

Gravity On

A little over two weeks left. You feel the gravity ?

I saw it in another thread, someone saying i am wanting to buy an X, but will wait until Superbooth, to see what else might be coming along.

Or, i’m so excited that Y will be at the show.

Or we are seeing the escalation in articles, posts and discussions.

Or for a lucky few, you are finalizing your plans.

Just spotted that Oberheim is listed as an exhibitor. I think this is a new add.

They have a new product in the pipeline. Thread

There still is time !

3 Likes

I see that both Cre8Audio and Pittsburgh Modular are at the show and are cooperating with each other with adjoining booths.

Pittsburgh Modular have new drum modules in their Safari Eurorack series, Llama, and Polar Bear. ( Both new in March of this year. ) I’d think they may have something else related to these two.

Cre8Audio has their new NiftyKEYZ Eurorack Keyboard product that they will be showing, see this thread.

3 Likes

What I’m hoping for.

• The new almighty Oberheim synth. The sounds in those teasers were so beautiful :heart_decoration:

• Polyend with their new groovebox.

• New Launch Controllers from Novation (usbc and midi please)

• Korg finally showing more of their Drumlogue.

• Soundforce releasing his Juno-60 putting Roland to shame.

• Behringer not having access to their social media accounts during the entire duration of Superbooth.

• Befaco promoting a new kind of spray that makes old gear smell like new.

• Bitwig releasing their version of a Push controller.

• 1010Music releasing the RedBox. (no idea what it will be but we all want it). They will also make the firmware swappable for all their nanobots and release a few new ones.

• Elektron finally releases their audio over USB breakbox box/mixer making the crowd go wild!

• Arturia releasing a smaller version of the Microfreak.

9 Likes

:laughing:

1 Like

Thought I make a t-shirt with my profile pic for Superbooth 2022. So if you see it, you know that’s me :nerd_face:. Happy to have a chat with you guys there.

Screenshot 2022-04-28 at 20.39.35

9 Likes

A good chance to get your hands on the new Rhodes, for any keyboard players at the show.

ADDED : What Rhodes will be showing new is their 75th Anniversary Edition. They are good at allowing people to customize their Rhodes, so this version should be good.

How about a synth duster deluxe edition.

• Elektron has given you Syntakt