Superbooth 2022

Dreadbox Dysmetria

11 Likes

https://www.dreadbox-fx.com/dysmetria/

3 Likes

“Limited Number of Kits”

I ws hoping Dreadbox was going to release the Abyss mk2 hmpphhh.

4 Likes

Seriously I’d only purchase this WITHOUT the AH legending on it. Absolutely terrible development - imagine the BoBeats Buttakt :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

does this come in tabletop format?

It was for this reason that electrical tape was invented.

1 Like

BoBeatstep Amateur

2 Likes

No sound, no video just an image,text and a price. That’s not very Dreadboxy is it?

Not even a feminist statement!

2 Likes

I think this was my favourite room at SB22.

I genuinely came away from that room wanting a Rhodes. I’m also a massive Lynch/Twin Peaks fan.

30 Likes

That’s how I want my livingroom.

Y’know, I used to despise AH along with the other influencers. However, I’ve kinda warmed to him now. He’s actually very knowledgeable, hard working and seems to be a nice guy! It was his other channel, Suture Sound, that made me realise this though. His main channel gets a bit cringe with the rapping etc.

5 Likes

Sure and I’m certain that AH is a lovely person and all that, but who amongst the target audience that this unit is aimed at would ever listen to his musical output . Seems bizarre

…daniels actual age suits him well…his actual sound, not so much…

1 Like

…shirt shot…

9 Likes

…believe it…or not…
…one of the rare hi lights this year…

9 Likes

is that daniel miller?

1 Like

Have they any new gear coming out? Was it on display?

This is amazing!

I have to confess, I know nothing about the current Rhodes product line, but I played the one with all black keys that had some modern functionality on the front panel (sorry for this vagueness!).

It sounded superb in the headphones… after many years of thinking this sound is achievable with multi-samples it was an eye (and ear) opener to play and feel the real deal. I get it now.

6 Likes