Superbooth 19

It’s a model monomachine, same as mk 2 just crapper.

1 Like

Here is the only Modelmachine that would interest me: the Elektron 101/202 clone. CEM3340 chip. OTA filter and the elektron sequencer. Simply that. Would spend whatever it cost and even abstain from whining about it not being in a proper cool black box.

I told you already that the menu scroll was an error. :tongue:

1 Like

Guys, it’s just a digitone that was assambled with a monomachine screen. That happened to the DT /DN and A4 ii/AR II, so don’t get your hopes up :yum:

Wow nice paint job

:notes: Give me sumtin gooooood… :notes:

1 Like

Analogue fm synth
Analtone…ya feel me?

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: Analtone for the DEEP DEEP bass you’re looking for!

6 Likes

Elektron will release 8 track synth using 6-8 types of synthesis not seen from them with a further 2 specific slice sampling engines for kits/beats/spud-u-like. It will be silimar to the original SFX-6 with more performance controls (knobs, pots, sliders, faders, pads, strips) above the keys to the right of the main brain sequencing area which will also have some fruity picks with performance control. 2 people again, side by side. Absolutely rocking it

5 Likes

:0

Behold - the Octastring!

1 Like

Shhhhh! I’m trying to get a thing going :shushing_face:

So on the U·D·O Super 6 (twelve voice analog-hybrid polysynth):
(Thanks for the follow up mhe!)

It’s a binaural synth! So i guess that means more channels than the normal mono or stereo output. So then the sound will go above you and below you and behind and in front of you too, and i suppose if it’s really good it can go all through those dimensions plus it can be far away or up close, and being poly, some of the sound goes one path and some goes somewhere else. Just my supposition on this we’ll see. If it is, this could be mind blowing.

Also the user interface is by Axel Hartmann. He is awesome, and a good choice if you’re exploring some new territory as it looks this synth will be.

The U·D·O office is in the SonicState neighborhood, so we’ll see a lot on this from Nick and crew. Nick often has a pre-opening show tour, and i expect a visit then on this.

ADDED: A light went on for me – again a guess, but – why is it called Super 6 when it has 12 voices? Perhaps for the 6 dimensions of a binaural signal. Could there be 6 channel output with this???

SUBTRACTED: Indeed as is noted later down in this thread binaural is just an enhancement to stereo – so subtract all the things i’ve said about channels. I’m still wondering about the “6” though.

2 Likes

Its going to be priced 6000 euros :grin:

3 Likes

That might be cheap. That’s Moog One range. The Schmidt is 20,000. The Modal 008 and 002 (done previously by this engineer) are 5000. No price listed yet that i know of.

ADDED: U·D·O stands for Unidentified Dancing Objects ! Sounds like a performance synth to me.

i hope so… i hope its true

May 8th, at the Elektron Studios opening in Berlin.

3 Likes

Sorry to crash your excitement, but binaural (= “relating to two ears”) in this context just means plain old stereo (outs).

3 Likes

This is from two years ago, before the Digitakt/Digitone release. Very old fake.

You’re kidding me! And after Ess said there wasn’t going to be a MnM3?!

Also it was before the DN but after the DT

1 Like