Superbooth 19

This looks beautiful.

Beautiful! Also monomachine looks real, DT has no drive in that place of UI…

1 Like

looks like the Digitone amp menu to me?

2 Likes

And you’re right :wink:

dont get me wrong, if there’s a digi-sized Mono released I’ll definitely buy one, but it seems unlikely?

Yeah it’s just a joke

15 Likes

Just like Roland get complaints for not re-releasing their most beloved units over the years, is it time to acknowledge how popular an updated, smaller form factor monomachine and machinedrum would be? Please make it happen!!! :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

a Mono 3 is impossible anyway. What makes the Mono the Mono is it’s lo-fi characteristics. You can make a modern version without sacrificing its original charm

I think it’s better to make something new and unique (after all, the Monomachine stil exists and is used by many), but the legacy is of course there and forever an inspiration for whatever the future holds. :slight_smile:

(I mean this in a general sense)

14 Likes

Well… obviously you would tell us that… :cheeky:

13 Likes

:joy:

well, I mean…you’ve never done a mkiii :joy:

I’m a big Half-Life fan, so…

16 Likes

my bank balance has requested that a Digitone OS update is the sum-total of Elektron releases for the time being. I still have an A4 to fund… and a RYTM… :man_facepalming:

Guys, I found another leak

12 Likes

Nice render, you should have put an updated screen like the tone and takt have on it though.

1 Like

I won’t fall for the hype this time! I’ll believe it when I see it!

1 Like

Your denial is my confirmation :rofl: The next two weeks will be horrible for me. Hopefully less anticlimactic (for me personally) than the last product announcement.

4 Likes

It’s also missing the name of the machine in the screen. Looks like digipro.

I think baseck is in on it.
dodgy fake mnm3 post, easily debunked but still whets the appetite. :sunglasses::+1:t3: