Superbooth 19

Why do you guys torture yourselves every year? Have your guesses about Elektron new products ever been right? :slight_smile:

13 Likes

A mono synth EM-101 (elektron mono - 101)
:roll_eyes:

Digitone8 keys; with 8 algorithms and 8 tracks - my guess.

3 Likes

And more knobs …

Everybody always guesses by adding more to something that already exists. 16 voices! 8 tracks! Twice the knobs! Honestly I noticed that of the hundreds of guesses i see every year 98% are incredibly unimaginative and im glad the people that actually make the instruments arent like this.

10 Likes

Polyend teased something new for Superbooth.

4 Likes

if they make it playable live with good UI, than they could compete with this devices. Especially if they make it in a form of overbridge host mixer.

Vacuum tube volca wasn’t on my wish list or anything but that could be really fun at the right price point. I’d considered getting a few volcas for travel/portability as you can get two in a generic Amazon electronics case.

DT with 96 OUTPUTS!

3 Likes

em-101 here… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

There’s 7 results found for “Elektron Drum Machines”, but only 6 products listed on the results page. So if it means anything (which it doesn’t), it doesn’t point to a product being a synth or with keys.

I see 7 results listed under drum machines, same as quick search suggestion

This “lost” product can be rytm b-stock (https://www.thomann.de/gb/elektron_analog_rytm_mkii_b_stock.htm) which you can access via normal rytm page or given direct link only but not listed.

Still no explanation for elektron_synthesizer_keyboards category.

3 Likes

The 6 I see

Yeah @Mutt is right, you’re missing the AR mk2 b-stock on your list.
It is the 7th product on my drum machines search result

Trawling Thomann for clues is a new one! This is excellent rumour mongering!

1 Like

4 Likes

It’s just a bit of a game you know. All just for fun.

I’ll share my wild speculations and we can check later if I was anywhere near the truth :upside_down_face:

Mark my words, it’ll be Elektron SynthWave synthesizer+sampler with keyboard in 3 days time. Not sure if it’s going to be analog or digi synthesis. Not sure how many voices.

I’m thinking sampler because recorder category was mentioned in the Synthwave patent page. Also, I assume music from recent Elektron Berlin studios promo vid was made on a new machine and I can hear a sample there.

Price of higher end Elektron product. more than 1000e
(prob same as other Elektron high-end products)
Oled screen, new encoders and backlit buttons of course…
:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

What’s that mate?

my reaction, while you add fuel to the fire…

just a joke, I somehow like what you did there :sweat_smile:

2 Likes