Strom is available NOW!

Any day now… Mwaaaaahaha!

(-)1

:smiley: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

toplel!

the real truth is:

status went to “In Review” last night.
any moment guys…

I am stupidly excited about this. I hope it drops at a point when I actually have some time to spare for exploring it…

…grrr…
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

are we there yet?

hits F5

nope

bollocks!

got rejected due to a technical bug with In-App-Purchase (the only “feature” that wasn’t tested with the beta team)

still in Italy holiday land, but will get back home tomorrow and fix ASAP you guys!

something to play around with while you wait.

Sweet gives me a bit more time to learn the RYTM stand alone before I jump in to the STROM world.

yea… have fun! indeed it’s best to know the RYTM well when using STROM. :slight_smile:

yes… thanks! when I saw the reject, my heart dropped considerably for a moment, but it’s just a triviality and understandable… the app was presenting an error dialog in certain circumstances while purchasing the RYTM connectivity upgrade, and Apple just doesn’t want to see error dialogs there. but, a reject means re-submit, means end of the review queue again…

edit: took the liberty to edit OP thread title to avoid confusion

Do Apple not expedite the review process for this kind of small fix, or is it right back to the start? I only ask because sometimes it seems that emergency bug fixes can go through the review process very fast.

apple only expedites for iPhones and ios…
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I do think they are expediting this.
submitted the fix some hours ago, and at least the IAP part is now “In Review”. last time when it was like this, the main app got into this state soon after.
well… pray to the IDM gods & stay tuned :smiley:

there is only one idm god, and his name is aphex twin. or does that mean there are 2? crap… now i’m confused and have likely started a holy war…
:rage:

This is really stupid how long they are taking. I’ve never heard of a app taking so freakung long to be released. Have you emailed and asked what the hold up is? Unacceptable if you ask me.

It’s totally normal (speaking as someone who tests and submits apps on a regular basis).

the reason for the hold-up is actually very unexpected and a good one!

:alien:

yep! we maybe started to tease too early. then again, the first teaser was also to get people interested in the beta. which worked very well.
then the beta took longer than expected. but it’s all good! very good!
also: http://arstechnica.com/apple/2014/10/apple-makes-october-16-event-official-its-been-way-too-long/