Strom is available NOW!

OOh so there is another hold up? So are we looking at weeks? Months? Days?

nah this is the ongoing holdup from after submitting the bug fix.
all I’m going to say is that someone at Apple seems to like STROM. :wink:

So they’re going to highlight STROM on stage at Apple’s new iPad event next week?

Whatever everyday it’s something new. I’m over it…

while this is the stuff of dreams, I do doubt it… :smiley:
lol Mezzanine, c’mon.
I’m one guy with a beat-up 2011 Macbook Air.

keep up the good work void. I for one a m grateful you’ve taken the time to create this awesome app! Whenever it drops it’s going to be lots of fun! For now the RYTM is an endless source of joy all on its own.

awesome.

I didn’t mean you Void,I’m talking about Apple and their “ways” of doing things.

ah ok, sorry. :slight_smile:

I am optimistic Strom gets released tomorrow. Positive thinking.

Turns out they are recording a STROM apple add with Justin Timberlake, Jimmy Fallon, Dataline, Hector and the frosted glass RYTM cube.

Hey, it’s obviously Dr Dre who’s been making some beats and Jimmy is lovin it :slight_smile:

Taking a step back here a sec: this whole apple store thing, with people like Void publishing apps, thousands per week? wouldn’t have been possible 5-10 years ago. Apple must have an army of blue-clad minions testing everything the comes in and making this ecosystem work. Yet, there will always be people who’s impatience gene blinds them to what’s really going on behind the scenes. Yeah, the impatience gene! That’s all I’ve got for tonight :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Samples of U2s new album will feature as factory samples in Strom :zonked:

haha! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

alright. but seriously apple. hurry up.

So rumor has it Bono is reviewing the app and he forgot his sunglasses in Obama’s office. Just a rumor.

Bono has left the building, he jumped into a van & took off to update the Apple urls & search caches.
when he will have succeeded, Strom will pop up here:

Awe! Says only available in the US right now. Any idea when us Canadians will be able to get our hands on it?

I’m literally clicking the link all the time.
can apparently take some time because Bono has to visit every country’s App Store and deliver the app by hand. but he is smart and fast. he is also the record. so it shouldn’t take long. :smiley: