STROM for iPad

thanks for your reply void.
nice to hear strom is not abandoned.
i appreciate ur honesty. good luck with ur other project and i wish u get ur issues sorted.

I do speak for myself… Only thing… I don’t like it if someone says he needs some rest, people ask him ‘only to do one more thing’.[/quote]
Well, a manual was promised couple of pages back, and frankly it shoulda been in the package from the start. I know how writing things down in a clear and organized manner can be a fucking nightmare, so that’s why I’ve suggested a video walktrough. 15 min tops to stick to promises and likely yield more sales. Of an app that’s not exactly cheap by app standards, and worth every penny of it, of course.

yeah, please just do a video Void. at most with uploading it would take a few hours. alot of people here would appreciate it and then you probably dont have to do the manual. everybody wins!!

I do speak for myself… Only thing… I don’t like it if someone says he needs some rest, people ask him ‘only to do one more thing’.[/quote]
Well, a manual was promised couple of pages back, and frankly it shoulda been in the package from the start. I know how writing things down in a clear and organized manner can be a fucking nightmare, so that’s why I’ve suggested a video walktrough. 15 min tops to stick to promises and likely yield more sales. Of an app that’s not exactly cheap by app standards, and worth every penny of it, of course.[/quote]
and if someone says he needs a break, he needs a break, i think.
maybe someone else can make the video.

Well, a manual was promised couple of pages back, and frankly it shoulda been in the package from the start. I know how writing things down in a clear and organized manner can be a fucking nightmare, so that’s why I’ve suggested a video walktrough. 15 min tops to stick to promises and likely yield more sales. Of an app that’s not exactly cheap by app standards, and worth every penny of it, of course.[/quote]
maybe someone else can make the video.[/quote]
Oh, hello Void’s Mom… Of course, no big deal

What kind of machismo bullshit is it to call someone a “mom” when they’re just being a compassionate, empathetic human being?

And if it were actually no big deal, you would have shut up about it 3 posts ago. So what’s with the passive aggressive bullshit?

What kind of machismo bullshit is it to call someone a “mom” when they’re just being a compassionate, empathetic human being?

And if it were actually no big deal, you would have shut up about it 3 posts ago. So what’s with the passive aggressive bullshit?
[/quote]
Now this is getting interesting, hello, de wouser’s mom!

Oh, hello Void’s Mom… Of course, no big deal[/quote]
just a psychologist who saw too many people working too much, asked by their environment to do ‘one more thing for them’, mr cool guy

and I am really sorry for you this super expensive app is too difficult for you

I agree everyone needs breaks from things for whatever reason.

No one forced Void to make and sell this app. We didn’t work him to the point of breaking. He is a man who took on a responsibility to his customers when he took their money.

I bought this day one for the sample slicing feature. It doesn’t work properly and was confirmed 5 months ago. Void promised it to be fixed right away.

After 5 months is it wrong to ask for what was paid for?

All I can say is I am bummed how this has been handled.

VOID says he needed a break which is fine and none of our business why, if it can’t be helped then that’s that… But Maybe the “working on something els first” bit is what’s frustrated a few… I dunno Tho.

Communication breakdown and now people with the same goal are Gettin aggro. Hope it all comes together soon.

#Weekend

Oh, hello Void’s Mom… Of course, no big deal[/quote]
just a psychologist who saw too many people working too much, asked by their environment to do ‘one more thing for them’, mr cool guy

and I am really sorry for you this super expensive app is too difficult for you[/quote]
Failing to understand what you read makes you a great psychologist

hey VOID ! — thanks for not being silent! …

to everybody else:

family member diagnosed with fatal illness … would that qualify for all the haters to shut the fuck up and accept anybody requiring a break`?

if you choose between 15 angry customers and another 6 month with a loved one, what would you fucking do?

maybe the OP / programmer / “person requesting a break” had a suicidal tendency and cannot due to medication work on project XYZ anymore … would that , dear critiques who spent 25 coins, give them permission to take a rest? yes please?

would a motorcycle accident, broken fingers, arms, loss of sight etc… qualify… to shut you fucking clowns with ur goddamn attitude up?

or shall the aforementioned awesome designer, of this awesome software jeopardize his entire well being, so you will stop posting shit in this forum?

Now that we’ve located Void’s mom and De wouzer’s mom, where is your mom in the picture? It’s clear you need something, either burped, changed, or nursed… because you’re the one acting like a baby here.

Grow up.

Failing to understand…

Story of your life, i take it.

1 Like

Amen.

1 Like

Now that we’ve located Void’s mom and De wouzer’s mom, where is your mom in the picture? It’s clear you need something, either burped, changed, or nursed… because you’re the one acting like a baby here.

Grow up.

Failing to understand…

Story of your life, i take it.
[/quote]
Wait, if you think I need your empathy, you’re WRONG

Void is perfectly fine, nobody died and his arms are not broken, he’s doing stuff with LAZERS, and good for him. And neither I, nor other folks are talking nonsense. We are kindly asking about what was promised long ago.

In other words, get your heads out of each other’s asses and maybe you’ll be able to read better

1 Like

Read some incredible comments round here.

Asking for a manual or tip video - in the most gentle way from the beginning - , give alert about some bugs or misuses, celebrating Void’s work and thank him, reminding some requests, and you have to pay the price : being almost insulted by an hysterical fan-clown that stuns us with a speculative tragical romance, find “haters” - where are they hu ? If Void had problems, we can easily understand it, no one merit to suffer your f*g 2 cents empathy lessons, because no one here is used to act like barbaric moron. You got it, dude ?

Asking for a manual or tip video - in the most gentle way from the beginning - , give alert about some bugs or misuses, celebrating Void’s work and thank him, reminding some requests, and you have to pay the price : being almost insulted by an hysterical fan-clown that stuns us with a speculative tragical romance, find “haters” - where are they hu ? If Void had problems, we can easily understand it, no one merit to suffer your f*g 2 cents empathy lessons, because no one here is used to act like barbaric moron. You got it, dude ? [/quote]
yep, got it.

Asking for a manual or tip video - in the most gentle way from the beginning - , give alert about some bugs or misuses, celebrating Void’s work and thank him, reminding some requests, and you have to pay the price : being almost insulted by an hysterical fan-clown that stuns us with a speculative tragical romance, find “haters” - where are they hu ? If Void had problems, we can easily understand it, no one merit to suffer your f*g 2 cents empathy lessons, because no one here is used to act like barbaric moron. You got it, dude ? [/quote]
yep, got it.[/quote]
Sincerely glad to hear that. We are therefore among intelligent people. Maybe this forum can evolve more positively and peacefully. :+1:

yep, got it.[/quote]
Sincerely glad to hear that. We are therefore among intelligent people. Maybe this forum can evolve more positively and peacefully. :+1: [/quote]
maybe I blew off a bit too much steam… sorry