Stand-alone nanoloop hardware!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/734721310/nanoloop/posts/2626882?ref=ksr_email_backer_project_update_registered_users Here’s the same info I got in an email!

1 Like

Thanks, I saw this update last month as well. I’m more referring to news as in, when this thing will ship out. I’m assuming it is close, within a month or so.

The included nanoloop is officially licensed by Oliver ! So stoked !

I doubt we’ll see it ship out before the end of the year. Oliver had to redesign the hardware and as of this update, he was still deciding on a form factor.

After deciding on a new form factor and overall hardware redesign, it has to be be manufactured and I have no idea how many steps go into that - seems like it’d take way more than just a month.

1 Like

For some reason I have a feeling that March will be the likely shipping tide.
:face_with_monocle:

1 Like

It looks like there is a display update in the pipe now too.

2 Likes

At least he’s got experience with prior HW launches.

Hope this comes out sooner than later.

1 Like

I’m really interested in the new blip box dark. That and this nanoloop seem like a great mix of toy/powerful synth.

1 Like

I really wanted to like the Dato DUO to get spouse + friends into jamming but they just stopped developing it which was a bummer.

The Blipbox, while a series of aesthetic choices seems much more musical.

Also wish we were getting more Nanoloop updates :stuck_out_tongue: but i’m sure it’ll be ready to ship by the next few.

2 Likes

Oliver usually has 1 update per month. I’m hoping we get some more news within the next week. Fingers crossed!

1 Like

Grey front and Midi update(slave & master) , feels close guys !

4 Likes

Update #16

PCBs.

5 Likes

Bit late to reply, but you can look out for a gameboy sp. Backlit screen, and less noisy than the GBA (to my ears). Still has sync, and the form factor is super cute (my opinion obviously). Downside is you need an adapter for audio out and you can’t charge it at the same time as audio out.

or mod a GBA a bit to be less crap. (IPS screen, usb chargeable, audio out before the amp…)

3 Likes

Update #17

4 Likes

I wonder which one is mine in that box.

4 Likes

Yes! Can’t wait to get one of these in my hand.

I’m excited to see what the final product looks like. I don’t believe that Oliver has posted a photo of the finalized silicone mask with icons yet.

I think that the original design with the LED matrix and seg display looked really nice, so I’m hoping the final product will look at least as nice as that did.image

3 Likes