Space bananas

Hey wait a minute, I think he owes me a space banana!

1 Like

Unfortunately I’m out of space bananas but here’s a Max for Live device I made to take control of the OT ! Don’t know if it can be useful to you, anyway here it is ; http://www.maxforlive.com/library/device/3582/octatrack-midi-ctrl

Of course. I told him to pay a beer to everybody, Max is the contribution. :wink:
I own you a space banana ::rocket: :banana:

Well, not quite the Ween level of bananas and blow, but perhaps were on to something if we share some bananas and beer!

So bananas and beers should be shared in the Caribbeans, with real steel drums :wink: :banana::beers:
Real nylon guitar though…

Stuck in music Laba, livin on bananas and beer…
Dum, dum, dum, lyrics,lyrics,
Exploring Octatracka, livin on bananas and beer…

*and yes of course, in the Caribbeans, and these are space bananas, because, that’s just how we roll…

Edit: I’m almost afraid some mods gonna come in and be like “This topic has been split into a new thread, Space Bananas and Beer”

Edit#2: As I was writing edit#1, by the time I posted it the thread was already banana split!

1 Like

Hey, just in case, no worries Peter, I totally derailed the thread…
I’m actually quite stoked to have my own seceret Space Bananas thread!

History for those who arrived here:
In my early twenties, I had an acid jazz improve band in Eugene, Oregon. There were four of us and we didn’t have a name. We decide that we each would write down a word on a piece of paper, and then those for words would be are name. The words chosen:
Cozmic
Monkee
Circus
Ensombal
Yes that’s right, The Cozmic Monkee Circus Ensombal
Hence my affinity for primates in space with bananas!

4 Likes

Didn’t read that post before I wrote that Space Bananas (in SP2) was a good name ! :joy: