Weird MIDI Issue ; no midi out from sequencer

Is another midi track soloed? One track would have a gren light and the track your trying to play would be half bright red instead of full bright…

2 Likes

Velocity is at 100, there’s no solo track, there’s no other track with the same settings.

It could be the thing about common channels as I did change the midi channels for the audio tracks but no because I tried every channel (of course confirming everytime the midi channel).

The MIDI part is like blank, I haven’t used it yet in this project. Nothing has been changed, it doesn’t differ from a new project.

Weird indeed.

I copied your project, I HAVE THE ANSWER : have a guess, it was mentioned above by someone who love bananas…:grin::wink:

1 Like

I don’t see any soloed track or I really don’t get it.

Explain me again ; how to you solo/unsolo a track ? How do you see if there’s a solo track ?

Muted or soloed track ?
My guess is muted, I often do this and go “wtf” .

press Mixer, the 16th trig light is green.
To unsolo press that trig + CUE.

2 Likes

Goddamnit, I’m gonna facepalm myself for a while now

Thank you !

3 Likes

You can pay me a beer in the French Café ! :beers:

1 Like

Done !

6 posts were split to a new topic: Space bananas

My guess was that the track was muted but it seemed too obvious to ask.:sketchy::ecstatic:

WTF!! Same problem before reading this!!

1 Like

Solo ?

Lol classic… :joy:

I was going crazy with this “problem”.
I even reconfigured my iConnectMidi4!

1 Like

you´re not alone …;-/)

Yeeeaaah, Thank you!! that solves it for me just before getting lunatic! :grinning:

1 Like

I hope it didn’t take 1 year! :smile:
@Open_Mike suggested it before me! :wink:

1 Like

haha, O no, i’m not that patient. a couple of hours is long enough to get crazy. especially if you think you fully understand. :joy:

1 Like