[Sound Pack Analog Four MKII ] (MKI and Keys compatible)

Very convenient, was about to pick your bundle up today anyway! Cheers! Just sold my OB-6 yesterday so I’m in need of some new sounds for my A4, especially some pads. Obviously can’t replace that Oberheim filter but will be awesome to dive into your sound packs in the coming weeks.

1 Like

Hope you got a good price for it! Oh, Yes, the bundle will feed your A4 with a lot of pads! Lot of emulations in it. Also trying to emulate some Oberheim pads. Hope you’ll enjoy it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m sure I will! I was listening to different sound packs, trying to compare them on Youtube, earlier today and yours definitely stood out. Would seem there are some very nice pads in your Return… pack especially. Like I said, I would’ve bought the bundle anyway but a sale like this definitely felt like a sign! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks mate. I was gonna order from you today’s anyways. Glad I’m getting a discount . Hope all is well. My analog keys bows respect to you.

2 Likes

Hey, yeah everythings fine, stuck a bit with finishing the digitone pack… Thanks Man! And thx for your support! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, Return of the Floppy is more pad oriented as I made it on the AK for a more playable experience. Then Imported to A4mk2 to made some fine tuning for compatiblity… :slightly_smiling_face: Thank you also for your support dude!

1 Like

Now that I got the sounds loaded on my A4 this feels like a totally new instrument (was a bit difficult as it was my first time sysex dump on any Elektron machine and I’m on an old Macbook Pro and had to do some digging to even find the old C6 program, since none of the Transfer versions worked on my computer - obviously these problems have nothing to do with you but now that they’re over with it gives me a bit of a laugh).

There are definitely some VERY nice Oberheim-ish sounds (pads!) in there. Makes letting go of the OB-6 so much easier, although I didn’t actually use it that much in my tracks - always felt a bit like trying to do tape-wobbly lo-fi (which I love) on a machine that’s supposed to do Van Halen’s Jump! :smiley:

Again, many thanks for crafting these lovely sounds!

1 Like

If there only were a way to give you more than just one heart for your kind words… So, that way :heart: :heart: I’m only using c6 manager btw as transfer tool overwrite some of my pool sounds last time I was using it… Really don’t know what I was doing wrong but to be safe better using the old one as it’s pretty stable and I know what I’m doing :wink:

Thanks again and I’m a little excited to hear your Analog Four creations. If you have something, would be cool if you drop it here so I don’t miss it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

So here’s my first go with some of your lovely sounds. If my memory serves me, I used the patches 2049 and Flight (from the Shapes sound pack), both very subtly altered to serve my needs. They’re the first two synth voices to come in after the piano. The track also includes some other synth voices and a loop made on my Kawai piano. It’s a bit in the Jóhann Jóhannsson / Ólafur Arnalds / Max Richter vein. Thank you again for the inspiring sounds!

4 Likes

Really nice piano melody. Puts me in a good relaxed mood and everyting sounds very harmonious. I like how you arranged it. Thank you for sharing this! :slight_smile:

1 Like

WEEKEND SALE

40% Bundle discount applying coupon code: ONLYONELEKTRONAUTS40

15% of all Sound Packs using coupon code: ONLYONELEKTRONAUTS15

Have a great Weekend,

Cheers! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello, wanna thank you floppydisk pirate for making beautiful sounds for analog keys! Bought your bundle with code today, very inspiring. I’m impressed! Regards, Yuri

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Yurione I am really glad you like the sounds! Thank you very much for supporting me and for your kind words!

Cheers! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for your a4 enthusiasm,
Will take some time until i try it out (shapes) looking forward to the slayer patch :slight_smile: ( best and most groovy rockband ever for me) mostly im too lazy to open both laptop
and a4mk1, mostly its one or the other…
And i would have so many new a4 things to try … transfer, overbridge, deciding what to do with the black dot on the screen, sending to sweden? And always first i have to prepare mentally for the autosave thing…

2 Likes

Hey Thanks!

I often feel the same way. I’m sometimes a little overwhelmed when I think about how much there is still to discover and how much programs and functions I could test :face_with_thermometer: The best moments are always when I lose myself in sound design with one single machine for a few hours and don’t think about what else I could do.

There’s a “normal” slayer and a soft slayer patch. Soft one has more feedback noise…

What black dot? Like a dead pixel?

Not for that, really dig your sound design. Found some time today an made some patterns with new patches. Much fun! Will post it here when finished, thanks!

1 Like

Thanks, its the widely known a4mk1 screen fading to black more or less. For me, I didnt send it to sweden yet because altough the spot is big, mine is on the left side, so not covering the encoder values.
Also backup headaches…
I saved the discussion site here lately where someone says youre backing up wrong, if i someday decide to backup, repair…

Strange also that sysex exchange on a4 is not mentioned specifically in the transfer manual…
I used c6 sometimes and worked ok, i read you prefer c6 also…

Os upgrade and overbridge install worked somehow lately on my old hp laptop here with transfer, i even bought some ram to try out oberbridge, someday…

Thanks a lot for your a4 enthusiasm,
I am also very enthusiastic about it, besides pattern autosave, that hurts me much more than a half dark screen…:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! I wanted to take advantage of your offer and I’m probably at fault here but I couldn’t figure out where to enter this discount code… Do I input this on floppydiskpirates.com or the sellfy.com store?

1 Like

Hey, no problem, you can also ask here :slight_smile: At the end of the order process on sellfy. There you can enter the coupon code. But as the weekend is over and so the coupon code promotion. I have activated the coupon code again. Try again here: https://sellfy.com/floppydiskpirates/p/all-in-one-bundle-616-new-analog-four-keys-patches-included-buy-the-entire-bundle-and-save-30/ and apply coupon code: ONLYONELEKTRONAUTS40

Thank you and purchased! :slight_smile: Now I can’t wait until vacation is over and I’m back home to play with the A4 :wink:

I guess that’s part of the meaning of vacation… To learn to appreciate your synths even more :smiley:

2 Likes