[Sound Pack Analog Four MKII ] (MKI and Keys compatible)

Good to know! At least I’m not the only one :wink: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

I don’t think you have to be ashamed of that. Quite the opposite. It is a great function when you are tired and want to be surprised. Something really good can arise. Hey, the universe was also created by chaos, right?

3 Likes

Right :wink: So… I’ve been working with your patches for the last days and I really have to say they’re so useful and creative, vivid and rich in detail, just mind blowing! I turn on my A4 a several times a day just to play one of your pads again and all I feel is joy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I tried to work with the stock sounds and a couple of elektron packs and it was ok but yours are the best by far. Please keep it up! Thanks again!

3 Likes

Thank you so much @sandfuss ! These words keeps me motivated, digitone pack is almost done :slight_smile:

4 Likes

:open_mouth: Can’t wait! Will you post it here or new topic?

2 Likes

I think I’ll name it here when it’s finished but publish it in a new thread, otherwise it could be maybe a bit confusing.

5 Likes

Hello. I’m new to all this. bought an analog four on ebay with some of your presets preinstalled. Amazing stuff! Wasn’t sure if i have the complete bank so i bought your bundle and got your thank you email with link to this site. Anyway, I have a problem to import the data! I tried to import with electron transfer but no reaction or message that patches were imported. Neither on analog four. I don’t understand the problem, can you please help? Watching some youtube videos how to import but it did not work for me :frowning:

2 Likes

Hey Sam and welcome here :slight_smile: Thank you very much for supporting me! I made a tutorial some time ago on how to import SysEx to Analog Four/Keys but maybe it’s outdated. Easiest way is to follow every single step in elektron’s pdf manual “Sound Pack install instructions”.

Sound Pack Installation Instructions_ENG.pdf (190.1 KB)

Page 6 and 7 is for Analog Four/Keys and Analog four MKII.

Hope this will help you and solve the problem!

2 Likes

It worked, thank you floppydisk. Very nice collection bro. I’m browsing through all of it right now, very impressive!

2 Likes

Hi @Floppydisk_Pirates — found your complete analog four pack (the one with 30% off).
Is it still good for MKII and the most recent firmware ?

3 Likes

Hi there :slightly_smiling_face: Firmware updates won’t affect patches in sound and all of my packs are designed to make it MKII compatible as good as possible. The New one “Shapes” is specially for Analog MKII but sounds almost the same on MKI. Except a couple of patches with high overdrive, like an e-guitar feedback emulation :wink:

2 Likes

Hi, thanks! Heard how it sounds, purchased complete pack of packs!

3 Likes

Cool, thank you so much for supporting me and have fun browsing Sounds and making music :slightly_smiling_face: if there’s anything I can help with, I’m here!

3 Likes

Really inspiring sound pack!
I did a small live jam, so you have an impression about a few of them.

5 Likes

@mar.beso 5:40 That makes me bounce! I like your live set, good progression and nice to see how you implement some of the patches :slight_smile: Thanks!

3 Likes

Hey, i had to set my a4 to zero and deleted your pack bundle. Any chance to download it again? Can you sent me a private link please? :grimacing:

1 Like

Oh, no problem. You can download it by clicking the same button from your purchase mail. If you once bought it, limitless downloads :wink:

1 Like

Nice, thanks again!

1 Like

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

WEEKEND SALE 15% of all Sound Packs using coupon code: SOUNDPACKS2020
And 40% Bundle discount applying coupon code: ANALOGBUNDLE40

Have a great weekend!

Cheers,

Janosch

6 Likes