[Sound Pack Analog Four MKII ] (MKI and Keys compatible)

I don’t have an A4, but from the demo songs, it’s clearly an awesome pack. Thank you, and looking forward to the Digitone one :wink:

2 Likes

That’s how I feel too. Sometimes I just want to get a song together, but then I find
myself patching for hours. When that happens I stop sound design, start over and use finished patches, run them through the sequencer and see what happens. Making music!

2 Likes

Thanks @johnl

@johnl Maybe there will be something for you soon :wink:

1 Like

William, you always have nice words up your sleeve. You are helpful and courteous, I really appreciate that about you!

3 Likes

Pretty sounds in there!
:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you very much indeed! :slight_smile: And for sharing, glad you like my stuff!

2 Likes

I didn’t realize how much potential my a4 had until I got your sound packs! You’re a very talented sound designer. Thank you very much for all your packs :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thank you @Minous77 You’re welcome and thanks for your kind words! :relieved:

2 Likes

haha, that’s how I felt too when I first got his sound packs! :joy:

4 Likes

I feel the same way… Neither do I, but if I get to know the machine better and get a break and just make music, I’m glad that there are people who offer good sound packs! And the bundle here is really crazy, even if I’m a little jealous to admit it :flushed:

3 Likes

Don’t be, experience will come sooner than expected!

4 Likes

You’re right. Patience is the key! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Got your pack bundle. Didn’t browse all sounds but I’m really impressed from what I’ve heard so far. I’m looking forward to make music with it this weekend :slight_smile: Thanks!

4 Likes

That pleases me and thank you very much for your support @Sandfuss . I think I will spend the weekend sorting out patches, naming and tagging…

3 Likes

Did you also made packs for the Digitone?

3 Likes

I’m currently focusing on it :nerd_face:

6 Likes

Cool, I’m curious about it! I’m trying to create my own sounds with the digitone but after ten minutes of frustration, I use the randomizer. :smiley:

4 Likes

Ah nice, I’m really looking forward dude!

3 Likes

I can understand that. Although I have already achieved great results with the new randomizer function! Happy accidents :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s what I do all the time :smiley: I want fast results to keep focus on making music so either using randomizer or downloading patches. Ok, well sometimes I spend a few hours on making my own patches but they are never really usefull when I start a session. Maybe usefull isn’t right but more like they won’t fit in my arrangement…

3 Likes