[Sound Pack Analog Four MKII ] (MKI and Keys compatible)

:star_struck: Cool, these demos sounds awesome if I could say that here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awwwwesome

2 Likes

:smirk: Thanks for that motivation push!

3 Likes

I think we all miss that right now! But you really earned it :slight_smile: You’re just an incredibly good sound designer and way too underrated! Unfortunately…

2 Likes

It is certainly difficult to assert among so many good sound designers and musicians and get attention, but I think here in the forum I have already received very good feedback and actually feel quite happy with it :slight_smile: I’m more of the humble minimalist type. And look, I really don’t do a lot. No channel with tutorials or how I do the patches. So I can’t expect too much. But that’s okay :slight_smile: And thanks for your honest thoughts and your kind words!

4 Likes

Would love to have those 909 drums for DN, any chance you will share them eventually?

2 Likes

I’m working on it and it will be part of my upcoming sound packs :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I didn’t noticed any glitches yet but yes, the quality via usb isn’t as good as with my rme interface.

1 Like

Whoa! Very nice! Don’t make us wait too long :slight_smile: I really dig your work! Always surprising and extremely helpful for better understanding synthesis and synthesizers :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thank you sir :slightly_smiling_face: very kind words!

If I had a cover and webdesigner it would go faster :wink:

3 Likes

We just need the data, no eye candy needed! Just call it first Digitone pack or DN project # 1. Black cover, white font and you’re done. It could be that simple but judging by your sounds, you are a perfectionist and you probably won’t make it that easy for yourself. Just because you wouldn’t be satisfied with it? Am I right?

3 Likes

I need a Digitone again.

These soundpacks make me think I didn’t explore every tiny thing in the Digitone in the few months I had it.

3 Likes

You…Are…Right!!! But hey, black cover with a cool minimalistic font could be awesome, thnks for the tip dude :slight_smile: So many options… Too many options…

2 Likes

I just bought this sound pack. Really nice and inspiring sounds. Can’t wait for the Digitone (Keys for me) one!

1 Like

Hey thanks @qlamerand and for your support! I’m really glad you like this pack :slight_smile: Digitone pack is done for a while now but working on cover and website, won’t take that long anymore… You have the DN Keys? Maybe the Wurli patch would be interesting for you?

3 Likes

Yes I tried. it’s pretty impressive! Although, I’m not looking for this sound but :clap: :clap: anyway

1 Like

And the Hang one is fun and really clever but I have two real ones :wink:

1 Like

What does Hang one means, or do you mean Hand? :smiley:

I meant handpan (which is historically a copy of the Hang drum from PANart )

2 Likes

Learning never stops! I didn’t know that, but I think hand is more familiar for most people? But good to know :slight_smile:

1 Like