[Sound Pack Analog Four MKII ] (MKI and Keys compatible)

Thank you sir :slightly_smiling_face: very kind words!

If I had a cover and webdesigner it would go faster :wink:

3 Likes

We just need the data, no eye candy needed! Just call it first Digitone pack or DN project # 1. Black cover, white font and you’re done. It could be that simple but judging by your sounds, you are a perfectionist and you probably won’t make it that easy for yourself. Just because you wouldn’t be satisfied with it? Am I right?

3 Likes

I need a Digitone again.

These soundpacks make me think I didn’t explore every tiny thing in the Digitone in the few months I had it.

3 Likes

You…Are…Right!!! But hey, black cover with a cool minimalistic font could be awesome, thnks for the tip dude :slight_smile: So many options… Too many options…

2 Likes

I just bought this sound pack. Really nice and inspiring sounds. Can’t wait for the Digitone (Keys for me) one!

1 Like

Hey thanks @qlamerand and for your support! I’m really glad you like this pack :slight_smile: Digitone pack is done for a while now but working on cover and website, won’t take that long anymore… You have the DN Keys? Maybe the Wurli patch would be interesting for you?

3 Likes

Yes I tried. it’s pretty impressive! Although, I’m not looking for this sound but :clap: :clap: anyway

1 Like

And the Hang one is fun and really clever but I have two real ones :wink:

1 Like

What does Hang one means, or do you mean Hand? :smiley:

I meant handpan (which is historically a copy of the Hang drum from PANart )

2 Likes

Learning never stops! I didn’t know that, but I think hand is more familiar for most people? But good to know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes of course. And it actually means hand in Swiss-German dialect :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am German, but that is new even to me. But I’m not Swiss either, so … :wink:

2 Likes

I think I’ll never give it away or sold the box. I’ve also sold or exchanged a lot gear but this thing will only framed if I really shouldn’t use it anymore for some reason :wink:

1 Like

I know dude, can be very hard to choose. I used work for a designer company and i really know this business. I feel you! :face_with_thermometer:

2 Likes

Cool, designer company he?! So, then why don’t you design a cover for me??? :wink: :innocent: Joking, it’s ok, almost done after a week sitting here with photoshop. What really bugs me is when you try to search for inspiration and get a ton of information back and feel just frustrating after looking at all these cool ideas…

3 Likes

Uuh, I know that feeling too. I was just looking for a cool desk with build in racks and one month later I find myself copying a complete designer home recording studio from a music magazine! In short, searching for inspirations and ideas can be a trap!

3 Likes

I think that’s what most people do?! Me too, so… I started very chaotic. Very cheap wooden desk, books under the monitor to eye level and bricks to bring up the speakers to ear level. At some point it didn’t inspire me to work this way or I was just too influenced by other youtubers who presented their products and have a perfectly furnished room with all sorts of nonsense that you don’t really need. Sure, my room looks better now, but is that really my style? Perhaps a little here and there, but 90% are copied.

3 Likes

We’re all in a state of sensory overload my friends! @Dimme @Sandfuss :wink:

3 Likes

you might be right about that!

2 Likes