what is this mixer ? :smiley_cat:

15 hear old midi controller UC 33 e

It was used for djing in the past
Painted, cleaned with nailpolishremover, used as a dj playback tool for my son

And now in use again
And still 100% working

It is also cheap on 2nd hand market and really good to combined with A4 or ar

2 Likes

My guessing machismo was shot after Simon announced that it wasn’t a new SIDstation.

I dunno, brah. A mixer sounds cool. :cb:

2 Likes

I don’t really like the concept of blurry machine, who wants a blurry machine??

I already wear glasses and sometimes get vision problems when I drink or smoke too much at a gig…

please Elektron fix this before release, no blurry machine!!

About this next machine… please release the OT2 so as I can buy a cheap 2nd OT1 to compliment my beloved one :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Guys, I figured out the code. They’re at booth 5420… 5. 420. They’re going to be set up with 5 vaporizers that will get attendees so high they can’t see straight anymore.

Something like this RUMOR : Elektron Mixer thing would be fantastic!

https://www.elektronauts.com/uploads/default/original/2X/a/a348d69e3f301bf5de60673abb9966a0cb30fc29.jpg

5 Likes

Grrr. My :elot: delivery is delayed from today until at least (hopefully) tomorrow. So now I’ve only got one day until it may or may not be made obsolete. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Could it be a new OS for the current boxes, including an update of the octatrack OS? would be great!

4 Likes

Samplers never become obsolete if you know how to use them. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Yeah - 16 tracks, 8 outs, 16 midi tracks (that I would convert to cv for my modular) plus extra effects…:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Anyone guessed an FM4 yet ?

1 Like

And as the non-morning folks in the west finally roll out of bed…

T minus 47 hours 5 min 00 sec, and counting…

2 Likes

I have feeling it’s going to be an Analog MPC Live!

5 Likes

yeah :two_hearts:
an FM with analog filters

1 Like

I find the whole teaser thing disrecpectful for the consumer community, specially for the community of people that make music. What is the point of this? Ok, you will tell me that marketing depts know better, and it results in more sales etc. But what about making your clients feel like subjects of marketing practices that add no value, knowledge or experience? What about deminishing a musician (amateur or pro doesn t matter) to a plain consumer? Why don t they release a respectful straight forward preview instead of throwing hints? As you can figure out from the fact that I am commenting this post, I blatantly include myself in the victims of these teasers (but becoming increasingly annoyed and close to shut-off my information input).

6 Likes

Hexatrack. 16 tracks. Analog filters. CV in/out. Overbridge. SSD.

1 Like

8 Likes

At least make THAT ! blurry … !

6 Likes

Welcome to capitalism, flylo. I wouldn’t say this is its most objectionable manifestation, but everyone feels the squeeze in their own way.

Teaser video up on facebook. Doesn’t reveal anything, though.

7 Likes