Something new

Come see us at the NAMM show, January 19th – 22nd, Hall B, booth 5420.
18 Likes

I’m all teasered out after Heat but potentially exciting news and not long to wait…

Edit - Fail to see the point of posting this blurry photo tho so close to un-veil. Kind of lame when Elektron prob aware that a bunch of people are weighing up decision to pre-order MPC/other gear. Pretty irritating and now comes a million ‘I think it’s a…’ 'I hope it’s a… 'posts…

Tease = Yawn/annoying… If I decide to hold back on mpc pre-order only to find out this is just a digital fx box and miss the first batch of mpc shipments… Just post a decent photo of the unit so people have an idea about whether to be hyped/save their $…

9 Likes

If that’s display at the top, looks a wee bit small, a la A4 and Rytm.

Can’t help it, I am so excited when :3lektron: writes “Something new”.

:heart_eyes:

11 Likes

MM, why can’t it be 19th already!

2 Likes

I know what it is!

it is a box

9 Likes

Can someone quickly just copy/paste the entire Heat teaser speculation thread in here and save us all a bunch of reading/writing :wink:

13 Likes

I was literally 10 minutes away from calling a guy about a used OT, but now I HAVE to wait.

2 Likes

this one has a sequencer tho… buttons along the bottom with red light over…

Definitely OT2

3 Likes

Looks more like two rows of buttons to me? That light when selected? Which would be break away from old Elektron sequencers? Possibly that mixer everyone seemed to want? Each button is a mixer channel?

3 Likes

yes you must be right… the bottom row look smaller than the regular sequencer buttons alright

I don’t even know why I’m speculating, I don’t have any money to spend on new things

4 Likes

Doubt it’s another effects box as I’d imagine that Elektron would do it in the same shape/style/format as the Heat.
My money is on, dare I say ;), Octatrack2 or a Mixer.

Maybe my Instagram wishing came true :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

It’s obviously a coffee maker.

9 Likes

yes, but in a box. The possibilities are endless!

5 Likes

I think if it was an OT2, or other groovebox, then we would be seeing the red “record” button somewhere under the screen, or just off to the right like with the A4 & RYTM, but there appears to be none…

2 Likes

Could be a looper I guess. Each button is a track. Turns red when recording on the track? My guess is that or mixer/digital recorder combo. But also feels like theyd want to fill the hole left by discontinuing their digital boxes. So God knows. Ah the joy of teasers…

2 Likes

Buttons with plenty of space in between…
… sounds like something to foot controller to me…
… So Something for Guitarist it should be. (Yoda)

Orange for the Heat, Green for the Sweat :joy:

I hope it’s something I don’t want.

32 Likes

Yeah I wondered same thing about the extra space between buttons. Could be a big Elektron multifx/looper floor pedal like the line 6 ones.

Or it might be something small, Op1 kind of size…that would explain the button spacing too…

2 Likes

It’s obvious. The Big green light is a football field. It’s a city.

Analog Stad

9 Likes