Something new

I agree, but from a market point of view, that’s a big slice, and they’re not on it, right now.

It’s clearly not a disaster for most - can we keep in on topic - otherwise, well, you know, things get :heat:

4 Likes

Maybe a spring reverb unit. And about the green color what about the year seasons: Summer ‘Heat’ Orange, Spring ‘???’ Green, Winter…

Maybe it’s a collaboration with Eventide’s mysterious new “structural effects”.

I’m sure you’re right. Whatever it is, I doubt whether it will be on sale before April.

3 Likes

This thread :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I really hope they show us actual new Elektron box for making music in innovative ways, not another effects unit.

2 Likes

Doesn’t look like an OT2 to me.
I’m slowly becoming disinterested in Elektron.

Workout the pickup machine bugs and give us a kickass live looper.
Please.

Considering I bought an OT just a week ago, we can be pretty sure it’s a brand new, analog everything, OB compatible OT mk II :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I just bought the A4 to complete the Dark Trinity, I also own the AH and I must honestly say that I am
more into a new Elektron Effect Box rather than a new synth/drumcomputer/sampler.

And why can’t a new effect box be innovative?

I am hoping for a multi fx unit with multi in/outs, multi LFO, endless modulation and control possibilities… some kind of Strymon Timeline/Bigsky/Mobius all in one device but having the possibility to run multiple effects at once with various routing possibilities…

4 Likes

I’d buy that. Lots of people playing live use a small mixer for send fx. This could replace all that and save space.

3 Likes

Speaking of which, what’s Ryan been up to today? I haven’t seen him posting much…

3 Likes

A fx box to route all 3 dark trinity output through and mangle…or OT2…or a battery dock to make existing boxes portable :wink:

the green light could be a display?

oh man, these guys keep me warm

A mixer will be a good idea…

5 Likes

Haha, I think on Tuesdays he likes to read the heat ‘secret thread’ top to bottom on repeat and just remember the good times :wink:

1 Like

what is this mixer ? :smiley_cat:

15 hear old midi controller UC 33 e

It was used for djing in the past
Painted, cleaned with nailpolishremover, used as a dj playback tool for my son

And now in use again
And still 100% working

It is also cheap on 2nd hand market and really good to combined with A4 or ar

2 Likes

My guessing machismo was shot after Simon announced that it wasn’t a new SIDstation.

I dunno, brah. A mixer sounds cool. :cb:

2 Likes

I don’t really like the concept of blurry machine, who wants a blurry machine??

I already wear glasses and sometimes get vision problems when I drink or smoke too much at a gig…

please Elektron fix this before release, no blurry machine!!

About this next machine… please release the OT2 so as I can buy a cheap 2nd OT1 to compliment my beloved one :slight_smile:

7 Likes