Share your tunes

Damn if the snare/clap were just tighter this would be a pretty damn close Arpanet track.

Love the atmosphere.

House Edits. Digitakt and Rytm over Overbridge.

2 Likes

I got two spring reverbs by Furman Sound for free! They sound so massive with the Analog Four! This inspired me to record a quick techno track.

4 Likes

OP-Z only.

Just switched from an OT MK1 to MK2. The new encoders are nice but this is the first thing I made on it

Glitchy and ambient

6 Likes

Very nice tune.

1 Like

Here’s a very silly track using a very odd voicemail from someone at Walmart that was definitely meant for someone else.

See you when you get to Walmart!

1 Like

Started re-recording tracks for album release. OT only

2 Likes

my track

made a great track. jam. no edits. only digitakt and digitone used.

techno 128

1 Like

Full Track. Hope you like it.

1 Like

Hi there! Here’s an unusual blend of styles…

I’ve sampled the Digitone passed through the Eurorack modules Magneto, Shapes, Three Sisters, and Clouds, into the Octatrack mk1, then played it live through the Octatrack and recorded it in the same time, live (no overdubs). The beats are from the Octatrack too.

Hope you’ll enjoy.

1 Like

Live Jamjam (AK+Tanzbar). 3 tracks ont the ak. the tanzbar went throuh track one(filter, overdrive).
https://soundcloud.com/miiiis/recursive-minds-live-jam

A live jam on digitakt and the arturia microfreak. I sampled spaceballs and made a housy techno song. I am making it for a friend for his dj set. The sample selection was something he always wanted in a song.

4 Likes

some unreleased tracks I’m going to publish soon, any feedback really appreciated

1 Like

This is a little track I recorded earlier this year. It’s the Octatrack controlling a raveolution 309 and a 0-coast, together with some samples and a synth from the op-1.
I hope you enjoy.

really feeling this one.

4 Likes

Octatrack + Digitakt live set improvisation. Unplanned, unrehearsed, unedited, 100% fun. Enjoy!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u5og6rav4kih5lw/Octatrack%20%2B%20Digitakt%20live%20set%20improvisation.m4a?dl=0

Practically synth pop…not in a good way! Builds kinda cool. Neutron for the bass and arp’d synth, A4mkii for everything else. Neutron goes back to Guitar Center tomorrow

2 Likes

new jam from my Reaktor system. No Daw’s or external fx were harmed in the making of this track

1 Like

Previews of my upcoming EP mostly done with digitakt/digitone/a4. traded the digitone for an A4 actually prefer the analog warmth from the A4 more then digitone even it is harder to program and stuff.

4 Likes