Share your tunes

Woah, this is pretty tight. (:

1 Like

and here’s the video for it:

7 Likes

…dancable? (:

5 Likes

Digitone, Dfam and mother32 with 0-coast, Piano and Guitar. Improv from yesterday.

5 Likes

Digitone/Rytm/Mother32/SE02/Micron/Sirin

3 Likes

Probably not for everyone ehhehe

5 Likes

Yes, absolutely. I would play another sound on top, some kind of hook, a lead sound. It would give some additional emotions to the tune.

1 Like

This makes fun.

1 Like

This is special!

1 Like

Thanks for listening!

I got a new single out called Neurowave. It’s cyberpunk-tinted synthwave. Made with Digitone, Digitaktand D-05.

6 Likes

Just acquired an Octatrack MKII to breath some life into my synth jams
2 Likes

My first attempt at eurorack/modular. Quite the learning curve. Clocked and sequenced with the A4

3 Likes

was able to squeeze a few more voices and a bunch of variation into the sequencing setup and made a new version of my previous track

Octatrack + Digitone

1 Like

I have a couple of releases coming out this summer…the first on Denied Music out of Austin, TX. These were made with mostly AR and A4, some soft synths too.

1 Like

Finally took the time to link up all my machines, some very recently purchased, like my 104HP eurorack skiff. Tried a simple live jam using OT>>A4>>MicroMonsta>>eurorack. One sample on the OT, MicroMonsta for pads (sequenced from OT), drums from A4, which clocked and sequenced a Make Noise DPO and Noise Engineering Basimus Iteras Alter perc module.

4 Likes

This is electric guitar and vocals. 1 take. No edits.
Chris Cornell cover

2 Likes

hi,

enjoy :slight_smile:
2 Likes

Testing out a new video rig (a Panasonic G7 stuck on a desktop mic arm) and trying to make more complex/longer jams:

2 Likes