Share your tunes

Single I think I’ll include on EP but a bit more refined version. The only thing I edited on this was an extra guitar layer I didn’t record and sample prior on the Octatrack.

No idea how to master as usual. I think I butchered the EQ of the second bass line. Oh well.

1 Like

Cheers!… many thanks listening!

Getting some really good reviews of these albums atm…

2 Likes

Hi all. Metal Motion by Infintium was largely made using an Octatrack, Digitakt, Analog Keys, SH 101 and Eventide Space. Cheers.

Quick live take/performance for the single pattern weekend challenge for the hardware jams facebook group. acidbassline (mb33 retro), drums/percs (digitakt), pad/string (micromonsta), stabby, housestab (analog four). Deep tech

Couple of OT’s… effects… MX1… Analog Heat and the enigmatic OB6 for the pad. All put to my recently fixed cassette!

1 Like

Hi there,

little electro/techno track made with OT, DT, DN and Oto Machines BOUM. Hope you’ll enjoy :wink:

3 Likes

Only Digitakt.

Re-recorded the jam. The arrangement is slightly different but I DID NOT put it to tape.

I’m enjoying experimenting. There’s a big difference between the two versions.

1 Like

Live Session with Rytm, Octatrack, 0-coast, Volca fm and Analog Keys.
Hope you enjoy.

1 Like

Not the best place to post but at least it gets views.

Might be handy for someone.

1 Like

Some fun with the RYTM :

1 Like

This a Digitakt+A4+H9 jam. This is by far my favorite gear trio so far anyway. Video game music is what i like. This is what i did with the California drums sample pack.

I need to learn how to be more dynamic though and make use of the song mode and pattern chaining. I really havent even touched that stuff

1 Like

just upped this thing thing here

https://magnetizer.bandcamp.com/album/simulacra-stupid-2

1 Like

Some love for Vermona Perfourmer. This thing can really sound sooo mellow!

2 Likes

This is a beat I made for a beat tape im releasing soon, put it in my sp404 and made a short video of a live performance on it.

8 Likes

My current project, Digitone + Octatrack are the heart of setup, w/help from Korg Minilogue, MS20m, Moog Mother32 & eurorack

1 Like

I clicked through after searching “cocoquantus” here on the forum. I really enjoy this album! I’m curious how it all came together - i.e. how did you route stuff, what did the cocoquantus do, what did the Octatrack do.

Hey - thanks for listening. I used both the Coco and the OT in various ways in various tracks. On Eibsea for instance, the OT was sequencing the synth and sampling it (reversing the audio and bending it a bit) on a couple of different channels. On track 2, I used the OT just for the delay, which was set to 100% and filtered on it’s own channel.

The Coco is responsible for all the crunchy drones and general fuzziness. I’m sure you can replicate a lot of the functionality with the OT but I find the Cocoquantus forces me to use my ears more.

Some tracks were pretty much recorded live and others had a few layers added.

2 Likes

9 patterns composition

9 Likes