Share your tunes

Just a few new track recordings I did from a recent live set.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Analog 4 mkII bass + Fender Telecaster Deluxe + New Years eve

Quick Jam with digitakt through an old cassette recorder circuit, electribe 2 and tape loop.

1 Like

Model:Samples, Arturia Minibrute 2, effects-laden guitar and bass.

1 Like

Hello :wave:t2:

New hip hop inspired track. Really enjoying the Model:Samples and the Streichfett is lush :headphones: hope you enjoy!

Just released my sophomore album for streaming and purchase on Bandcamp. It’ll be out across all major stores and streaming platforms next week. Lot’s of Digitakt and Digitone across the whole album :heat::content::heat:

https://firecircle.bandcamp.com/album/psychosis

Im just a guy making music in his house but i like to share my jams. This is what I’ve been doing all night. Just digitakt. Started with a “hey you” Pink Floyd intro played on a synth sampled into dt

Listen to Floyd The Axeman by Muddy Filter #np on #SoundCloud

A4+OT+Rev2

5 Likes

Electronics with spoken word… true stories are the best stories!

2 Likes

So fresh! :grinning:

1 Like

Made with the Digitone and some vocal samples(Octatrack) (the acid-ish line in the beginning is done with a Hypersynth Xenophone). Enjoy!

4 Likes

This is funky :+1::+1:

1 Like

Jamming to a Dark City sample with my A4 mk 2, Digitakt, and Minitaur:

3 Likes

slowly evolving jam

the a4mkii highpass + lfo fm gets nasty

3 Likes

@anguslocke Wow that was super nice! Not the stuff I usually listen to but this was sweet (my girlfriend shouted from the other end of the apartment that it sounded like Street Fighter), the visual is great too.

@Electromatic This is quite impressive! It sounds great, the chord progression feels adventurous but very natural too, love the Digitone sound as well. :slight_smile:

Here is a semi-generative ambient track I made on the Digitakt (inspired by a Loopop video too) :

5 Likes

Hi, this project is mine :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ha! “Music for Airpods” Love how you have printed out the lyrics so we can sing along! Classy Cheez

1 Like

nice one, enjoyed that

1 Like

Thank you for the classy cheez! :sunglasses:

I’ll upload some more stuff soon

1 Like