Share your tunes

Hey People, here’s one of my jam’s on a Digitakt with iPad for additional FX/looping. 7 Patterns, approx 2 mins on each.

Thanks for watching !

I really like the tones!

1 Like

This one’s very much inspired by DAF, NEU and Conny Plank’s productions:

Never intend to release shitty jams but Eurorack is addicting for sure… Takes work to find musical sweet spots but it’s so gratifying. Props to the Digitone for holding it down.

Deep long chill tech/break 124 BPM track with a running arp (digitone), distorted stab (digitone, acidy bassline (mb33 retro), drums/perc etc (digitakt)

4 Likes

New heavy heavy just completed:

3 Likes

And another one finished up today:

3 Likes

Oh shit! TITE!

1 Like

Sunday Morning Easy-Listening Acid =)

2 Likes

Thanks

Some more edits from one of favorite Detroit funk/soul albums.

Rytm is on Rhythm, and the Digitakt is on sample duty. Also, this is my first time using Overbridge with the AR mains and DT full 8 out.

Enjoying these posts. Here’s something I sequenced on the Rytm and A4 + Werkstatt. The only post-processing is a limiter.

2 Likes

More of a jam than a track DT DN and tb03 recorded straight to zoom and uploaded

Listen to acid space walk by eoghan - pressplay dj’s on #SoundCloud

1 Like

.<

hm, not sure how to tag this…

3 Likes

Drums and bass line on Model:Samples. Modal Skulpt supplies the various synth sounds. Everything put together (along with the Gene Wilder voice samples) and mangled in Logic. Slowly learning I’ve much more to learn.

3 Likes

Classic music on Analog Keys - Prokofiev Dance of the knights

1 Like

This is really good. What makes the low sliding bass sound?

1 Like

Dig it.

1 Like

Thanks! Moog Littlephatty on the bass duties (resampled)

I was thinking Minitaur but wasn’t quite the same tone… sounds great.

1 Like