Share your tunes

there’s a really nice groove there. i feel like with a bit of shaping, you’ve got a great record.

1 Like

Thanks man! That was just a quick jam of it last night. Gonna multitrack it today and start the real work on it!

you’re welcome. please share it when you’re done, i’m interested to hear it.

1 Like

awesome video too!

2 Likes

Will do!

loved both songs, thanks for sharing them.

That’s bloody brilliant! Lovely video too

2 Likes

after listening to drift and wander, which is great, i’ve gone through a bunch of you tracks on soundcloud. kerma is phenomenal, i really like your sound.

2 Likes

Here is something I recorded last week with only A4, stripped down minimal techno live set:

7 Likes

This is a track I posted here a couple weeks ago. It’s my first complete track with the OTmkII/A4mkII/DT, with a Microkorg adding some washy trance sounds.

The vocal sample on this still cracks me up.

1 Like

My SC page. All kinds of stuff

Cool thread

@YukiCairo
@kippertoffee

Many thanks guys. I really like the video, too

1 Like

Thank you. You made my day. Although I’ve been tinkering with music for a while I’ve only started recording a few months ago. This kind of feedback means a lot.
On your side I really dig Cloud Waves, it could totally be an ambient/downtempo track but it’s the kick that gives it another dimension.

thanks man.
i now have 99 original tracks up on my soundcloud page and 23 releases over at beatport

1 Like

This thread is getting sexier with every post;))
Here is a track made 90% on AK(beats, bass, pad, lead), some voices from MPC1000 and effects from juno106 through Virus C pattern delay.

7 Likes

Really nice!

This is what I used to do with my Rytm (and lots of other stuff):

And this is what I’m doing now (album in progress):

4 Likes

Lot of great stuff here, all very different. Here’s some of my OT, tanbur, bass stuff. Working on releasing an album soon. Just a fragment for now :smile:

6 Likes

you’re welcome, i’m glad to hear that. keep at it, you’ve got a talent. :slight_smile:

and thanks, i appreciate it. i was going for an ltj bukem vibe, minus the d&b haha. i’m trying to get better with pads, textures, and rhythms and that’s one of my better attempts so far. it’s definitely a learning curve.

This is really really interesting! Is that a bowed upright bass played up high and then processed?