Share your tunes

polyend tracker and lyra8 - visuals touchdesigner

1 Like

Hi ENs! 3 hours of dub, ambient, and techno. 100% Dawless:

5 Likes

Nice coomposition!
Funny, that this was the last track when I posted mine, since I’d been living in the fjord town Geiranger not too long ago. Beautiful memories! I had my MD & A4 with me there, jamming through long winter evenings. :v:

1 Like

Thank you, I really appreciate it! Wow you lived in Geiranger? That must have been epic!

I’ve recently started to give my songs proper names because names like “Feb 8 2023 jam” became unmanageable. I tend to just pick the first thing that comes to mind. In this case, the idea of the core rhythm and swing of this song made me think of some older songs by Röyksopp, hence the Norwegian connection. And in my Swedish brain, Norway = fjords. :joy:

By the way, I programmed the swing manually. I have to say that the Elektron implementation of swing isn’t great. It only works reasonably well if your resolution is set to 1X, but since most of my my tracks use a 1/2X resolution, swing gets sloppy to my ears. So I used a lot of nudging to get the percussive accents where they needed to be. The MPC is a lot more straightforward when it comes to adding natural sounding swing in my experience.

1 Like

New instrumental song featuring KP3/Model:Samples/Model:Cycles/DL4 Mk2/ Krush Pedal

Really proud of this one!

Edit Update: I fixed the mix!

3 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

This week’s Octatrack jam. I tried to go for some feel good hiphop vibes to. :relaxed:

9 Likes

It has been a while since I recorded a track straight out my hardware setup.
This came out yesterday, as usual Octatrack + Machinedrum + MicroQ.
Video is made manipulating clips from archive.org in TouchDesigner

12 Likes, 0 Comments - @tracya.av on Instagram: "Flyby 52,13

Live rec - Octatrack, Machinedrum, Micro Q"

3 Likes

yeah!:+1:

cool!

Red Planet

Octatrack only #techno Perfomance :slight_smile:

All sounds coming from my various pack for Octatrack, available on Gumroad!

Thanks for watching!

2 Likes

Dear ENs! More ambient if you love it. Welcome

4 Likes

Something I made for…

4 Likes

Mixed in AUM and mastered in Cubasis for iPad. Fabfilter apps are amazing. Much more affordable than for computer it is crazy

6 Likes

My latest tune.
Even after all these years got to love my Virus.

6 Likes

I was the first one to get keys for the new warehouse space the company I work for just acquired, before work started to remodel the space I took the opportunity to go back on Valentine’s day and record some improvisations played out into the really lush reverb of the empty hall. It’s made entirely of blade runner samples and sounds of the train going by.

2 Likes

another effort. guess this is house music? i dunno. clearing out the Octatrack and getting it all polished up in Ableton…

5 Likes

I enjoy patterns and minimal stuff.

3 Likes

An Electronica/avant-garde song :slight_smile:

I hope you like it

7 Likes