Share your tunes

WuTang C.r.e.a.m remix

3 Likes
4 Likes

Here’s my latest jam. I recorded the samples and loops beforehand and then just jammed out the structure in my Octatrack :slight_smile:

6 Likes

An ambient track I’ve re-worked a tiny bit today

3 Likes

Another one I re-worked today, I consider it done.

4 Likes

Listening to your music i wondered if you have heard the work of Mileece? I think you might really enjoy it.

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_ldXmljVuuWIrcMZCqeM_0B-n7r9NbC3_4

Also this:

2 Likes

Thanks for listening! I have not but I will check it out now.

1 Like
7 Likes

Ambient performance last night. OT DT & a Boog. Ride the waves with me

3 Likes

endless ambient style 64 steps… (a4,rytm,octa,h90)

:),
jingo

5 Likes

And third one revisited for today

Edit: Oops sorry, wrong link! That’s the right one:

4 Likes

My first track with the A4:

Not 100% happy with this but I got stuck in making this for a few days, so I called it finished :smiley:

5 Likes

:information_source: Video unavailable
Playback on other websites has been disabled by the video owner

I know oh well :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

some techy/junglist nonsense, started it on the Octatrack using various bits of hardware, finished it off in Ableton

10 Likes

Here’s a jam featuring the Syntakt and the MC-101 playing together. Everything is sequenced from the Syntakt except for track 1 on the MC-101. The pad, the chord stab echoes, the “trumpet” lead and the samples come from the MC-101, everything else is from the Syntakt. Had lots of fun doing this jam, it’s very rewarding to make music together. :blush:

Oh, and I promised to peel off that screen cover in a previous jam so it had to come off now. Besides, the Syntakt is definitely a keeper!

A few lessons learned from this jam:

• Having two grooveboxes playing together works surprisingly well in this setup because I got to do nearly all the sequence programming on the Syntakt, with the MC-101 acting more as a sound module. This made it possible to pull the cords and continue to sketch out the song using just the Syntakt, which made it easier for me to get to the finish line.
  • The Partial Editor on the MC-101 is surprisingly straightforward to use. We dialed in that trumpet sound almost as quickly as I’m able to dial in sounds on the Syntakt. I love that there are so many waveshapes available.
  • I still prefer to sketch out songs using only one device though, it’s just less of a cable mess and feels more liberating.
11 Likes

The mighty Waldorf Pulse 2 in action, alongside an 808 kit.

7 Likes

Hej guys!

I finished a jam session as a track and published it on Spotify.

The Spotify algorithm is not impressed yet … :slight_smile:
I would be really grateful if you give it a heart. Of course, only if you like it!

I wish everyone a fabulous weekend!

4 Likes

First jam with the Oxi One as the main controller:

5 Likes