Share your tunes

Nice one :thup:

Nice vibe, really like it

1 Like

Here’s something. DT/DN/M32/Blofeld

5 Likes

This is my first somewhat Elektron-centered track - a rather long (37 minutes) very slowly evolving drone/dub “techno” thing. The central riff is my Analog Four and the Machinedrum add some percussive sounds and bleeps near the end. Apart from this the background pads/noise are old tapes and field-recordings, the main beat a Tanzbär (mk1) and the Mother32 does the bass.

1 Like

This song of mine is all digitakt+digitone (except vocals and some guitar coloring at the end)

2 Likes

Some new stuff with a short lovely electro track. Octatrack, A4, Nord Modular G2 and Access Virus C recorded in Cubase.

8 Likes

Nice track and setup! Since you asked, I also often use the octatrack with live musicians. Like this time: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohZ1IH0eTuY
The playlist called “Mikkel_Zen & Kajducker” on this channel “memprod” is all live recordings.

2 Likes

Limit myself to only Deepmind 6 for this one. Added some Valhalla Shimmer and a bit of Ableton delay.

5 Likes

I finished my 2018 album (10 tracks). I used the Heat, A4, Rytm, Make Noise modular and Moog synths. Not to mention Bitwig Studio and a lot of UA plugins.

3 Likes

Worked on something today. Couldn’t get the mix right to save my life! I enjoy doing this kind of thing though. Live sample my bass guitar and chop it up like a drum break

1 Like

Here is a mix of all original music that I put together to apply for a festival next summer… it is my second time putting together a mix of just my music - always interesting to hear as it formulates my feelings at the time of creation. Mostly made with a combination of rytm, analog4, digitone, and samples… arranged and mastered in ableton.

4 Likes

Dude…so sick around 25:30-30:00. Super tite!
Who’s the vox…reminds me of smiley culture.
Damn this is hittin like a spiked bat.

1 Like

100% Analog Rytm

2 Likes

here is a track I did figuring out my workflow between digitakt and deepmind 12.

2 Likes

beautiful track! :slight_smile:

1 Like

also did a little jam, besides rearranging the boxes / adding DN

3 Likes

Thanks man that means a lot.
Not 100% sure on the MC - I cut up a lot of vocals to make them work.

1 Like

A recent live set with the Digitakt (running breaks, Volca FM samples, 90s rave vox samples, and other random resampled stuff), TR-8 (with FMR 1773 and the Fostex MN-15 as a parallel squashing the shit out of the drums), and the DSI Evolver (on bassline duty) all through the trusty Boss BX-8.

Starts at 150bpm and ends at 170bpm.

4 Likes

Fantastic job, seriously!

Much thanks! :metal:

1 Like

just a little techno jam on my favorite “top of the world” :slight_smile:

Octatrack, Rytm and Analog Four

7 Likes