Share your tunes

Nord Lead 2 + Jomox Xbase 888, enjoy!

2 Likes

Like it!:sunglasses:

1 Like

First time posting! Just made this Live video of an original track using Octotrack as the main brain and sampler, It’s sequencing the Moog Mother 32 and there was a Poly Six in the studio I was able to use. :heart_eyes:
Playing with Guitar and Violin too, Who else is using Octotrack with live musicians? It’s a new thing for me.

10 Likes

Love how this builds up, very nice!

Thanks @Erwinn!

Love this!

1 Like

“a muddy dark drone thing”
Hope you enjoy.

2 Likes

1 Like

A Little teaser of my last gig using just hardware . Including visuals
hope you like it.
thanks

13 Likes

I’ve had my OT MK2 for about 4 months now. Very much a beginner still. Up til this jam I tended to write a few patterns, make Scenes, then load everything into Logic for editing and arranging. Today I decided to start working with more parts and learn the Arranger stuff. Wasn’t as tough as I feared. I made a few samples on the Waves Flow Motion FM synth and sampled em into the OT. Nothing else but the OT after that. Kinda came out a bit poppy, but…

4 Likes

I just released my first Future House track. This one was sequenced and arranged on the Digitakt except for the separate sub and a few of the effects sounds which I added later in my DAW. The sound design is a mix of Serum and the Digitakt. Typically creating a sound in Serum, then removing any envelopes and modulation and take the raw sound into the Digitakt to finish. I’ve heavily processed everything in Logic. I think I’ve found the balance for my workflow between Logic and the Digitakt. Hopefully you guys enjoy this one as much as I do.

2 Likes

Moog DFUN

8 Likes

Hi everybody,

here is a new jam/track. Please, feel free to leave comments here or on soundcloud. Enjoy :wink:

I made this with a Digitakt and Sub37 - :sake::happy:

Hey there,

I mangled my kids voice with the Octatrack on this track. The drums are from drumbrute, also proceeded thru the Octatrack. And that huge synth line is played by Analog Keys.
Unfortunately, I lost the synth line by not saving it. :exploding_head::grimacing::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::sob:
So I only have this live recording, which in some parts could be better. But I enjoy it anyways and want to share it with you.

4 Likes

wow, this is great!

2 Likes

Trying for something that would sound like a scene from a movie…had trouble mastering it loud enough without clipping, so I think it’s a bit under mastered, but not by a ton

3 Likes

I was going through my work and realized despite owning several Elektron boxes over the years I think I’ve almost never used them on my released music, which is odd.

Anyway, here’s my most recent solo record, made with Ableton, Reaktor, and lots of sampling:

And my most recent release with my trio:

I may have used the RYTM quite a bit on this remix under an old project:

Hope y’all enjoy, I’ve had a nice time going through this thread listening to everyone’s work!

I made a remix for my friend Ursula’s Cartridges, it’s a future funk/techno influenced affair.

1 Like

That’s cool! The Sound is good to my ears.