Share your tunes

keep it up…good stuff!

There we go. Ambient piece by Octatrack mk2, Digitakt, Digitone and Moog Minitaur.

5 Likes

This track starts a little bit chaotic and then evolves in some kind of hip beat thing. Sorry, I’m bad at genres. But it was a lot of fun doing this.

Synth stuff - Digitone
Drum stuff - Analog Rytm
Weird stuff - Octatrack

Recorded and arranged with Ableton Live.

3 Likes

Some live dub!

1 Like

1 Like

Jamming some Electro on Analog Rytm MK1 and Digitone (15min).

All sounds from Rytm and Digitone, no samples, no external FX, only some compression afterwards.

3 Likes

This is dope! Liking the percussion and weirdness

1 Like

Thank you very much. I appreciate that.

2 Likes

Straight from main out to the cloud :wink:

Analog Rytm and Analog 4

https://soundcloud.com/subtractivenoise/live-jam_a1

3 Likes

How did you mix those vocals? I’m on intra auricular headphones it’s like here in my kitchen.
Some kind of panning and time delay ?

Yep, sampled them, altered pitch, eqed, filtered and panned delay

This is my first go with samples on the OT. The kick and other less straight forward things are from the OT. The rest is all out the box and live too. Put a little EQ on it and Waves L1 on the master stereo file after I got it in the box.

2 Likes

Loving the vibes on this. Taking me back to the good old days!

I made a tune recently and someone told me it sounded like “Evil 90’s Rave” I was touched. Check it out on my soundcloud. I just started following you :wink:

1 Like

I’ve no idea what genre this is but I just jammed and recorded it last night. L1 and an EQ on Master and that is is. All live.

A lot of fun.

2 Likes

Much Thanks! Your stuff does have a pretty modern-rave feel. Nice stuff!

Some boom bap using DN for pads and DT for perc.

4 Likes

Thanks. The two jams on this page I don’t really know what to call them.
This is the evil rave vibe number :wink:

3 Likes

2 Likes

A rather distorted, dub affair; inspired by JK Flesh latest album as well as the almighty Mike Harris/Scorn :

Fully Eurorack with a layer of Lyra 8. Percussions are a mix and match of Erica, WMD drum modules and DFAM. Burned down by the Heat. Played and recorded live.

1 Like