Share your tunes

What’s running visuals? Looks really cool.

1 Like

Thnx,

I wrote it in processing.
https://processing.org/

2 Likes

“Out There in the Garden” a little song I wrote that my friend and I performed. No synths…But there is extensive Mellotron! To be seen on my upcoming album :wink:

2 Likes

Live set with my dear Elektron trinity, Rytm, OT and A4
The view was so beautiful, that it was almost hard to concentrate on music :slight_smile:
but I did it anyway, and hope that you will like it.

5 Likes

digitakt and digitone allowed me to redo music after a long unwanted break. these are just demos (live take direct from hardware / minimum daw treatment) but if you have an opinion it interests me :slight_smile:

DT / DG / a little manther and various eurorack

1 Like

Some Dark Techno (at least I hope you could call it that) on the DT. This is just the intro.

BEWARE THE CLIPPING & BASS. Just sayin’

1 Like

Very cool! Love the first one especially

1 Like

I made a thing. NES retro 8-bit music on a Digitakt.

Just a quick sketch, really, but by complete accident it sync’d up well with the Smash Ultimate trailer, so I had to upload it.

The song is called “Tales of Troperia” because it’s full of musical tropes. At some point in the future, I might make a more fleshed-out version, but this 8-bit one was quick easy fun.

3 Likes

Was going for something cinematic…monster under the bed kinda thing

6 Likes

Nope, definitely not looking under that bed! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

nice! how do you get the footage with no music?

1 Like

They published the trailer without music. The fan theory there is that Nintendo intentionally did it that way so people would add their own songs and re-post their own versions of the video. Otherwise it would be really strange for it to line up so neatly with a 120bpm song and yet have no music of its own.

It’s like they purposely picked the most common tempo and purposely made it really easy to sync with. It works well with things like the Cowboy Bebop theme song (“Tank!”) and “Don’t Stop Me Now” by Queen. And, as it turns out, it also syncs up pretty well with a sketch I made before the video came out.

1 Like

Got back to my machines after being sick. Feels good. What is this? Dark ambient electro something?

Stuff used: octatrack digitone mother32 dfam op1 jazzmaster ipad iconnectaudio4plus tonestack keystep audiobus

5 Likes

no idea, but it‘s great!

Late Night Recording with Elektrons, Sub37, 0-coast and Volca fm. Recorded into a Zoom L-12.
I hope you enjoy!

6 Likes

This is actually the first song I’ve recorded with the Digitakt. Still getting used to the workflow so it’s quite minimal and a little strange.

3 Likes

This is great, very full sounding and lots of stuff going on that works really well together

1 Like

Just a small exercise with Digitone and Rytm making use of the Dual VCO. It’s the sound right in beginning and also the spacepad sound that rise and falls in the last part of the track.

3 Likes

Tanzbar + DFAM combo …

1 Like

with animation https://vimeo.com/302249392