Share your tunes

I am loving Early Moments, really great stuff.

You could send Falu to one of those nostalgia house YouTube channels (Slav or EELF RIP) to put a hazy VHS video on :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hello hello (: 2 years ago I put out my first project, MIRROR WORLD, produced on the monomachine. This week I released the remixes, produced by monomachine users - including myself. Excited to share with you guys. cheers!

All other streaming links can be found here ⟶ http://pigs.fm

4 Likes

8 Likes

thanks! EELF actually did one for another track from that album, Cloud Dome.

6 Likes

Mpc Live only. Internal drum synth and tube synth. https://youtu.be/m6pwVqfUVGc

1 Like

I definitely wouldn’t call that trance - which is a good thing.

1 Like

New album created using the Digitakt, Syntakt, and Digitone then processed and edited in Reaper.

We Dream - Cover - 500

6 Likes

My mushroom forest themed album is crowdfunded with a few days left!

https://catbeatsofficial.bandcamp.com/album/mushy-forest

Song cores made on a multitude of gear and mostly Elektron gear: Digitakt, Model: Samples, Octatrack, and then some OP-1, OP-Z, SP-303/404 in here!

Enjoy! :mushroom:

5 Likes

Just released on Petite Victory Collective, original track by Sholinger, remix by ITEM:

3 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

150 second composition.
Nord Lead 2 Solo and Bass + Moog Mother 32 + Roland TR8S + Picasso
link:

4 Likes

Another “live at the studio” dawless track, using Syntakt, Digitakt and Typhon as the sound sources. This time it’s “Melodic Breakbeat”. Effects used: Erica Synths Acidbox III, Empress Effects ZOIA, Echosystem and Reverb. Blokas Midihub as the MIDI-communication device.

6 Likes

Some ambient noodling with the Digitone and a few friends (Red Panda Particle, Quadraverb & Deluge).

7 Likes

A friend of mine wants to listen the noises I make with my gear, so to make it easyer tonight I had fun linking some recordings of my improvisations with eurorack into something similar to an “album”. It is stuff recorded from 2019 to 2022, 90% is made with Doepfer A-100 modules. Everything is improvised, I’m not able to work on “tracks” or to play twice the same stuff :sweat_smile:
2019-2022 have been hard for me… I wish the best to all of you.

8 Likes

I released a new album today and wanted to share one of the songs from it. Here are some download codes incase you wanted to grab it.
A Photocopied Life - Drummachinemike
DL Code: c29l-y7y9
DL Code: pxth-7vnz
DL Code: 8czj-5k56
DL Code: ts38-38ny
DL Code: umuy-ctqr
DL Code: vg5y-x26d

Redeem at Drummachinemike

11 Likes

New EP out today! Easily my most “shimmering magical pond in a murky forest at dusk” type release.

4 Likes

Sounds great, dug this track

1 Like

Been a very long time since I’ve done anything close to resembling an actual song so purchased Shaperbox 3 last weekend in the hope of some inspiration and out popped this little ditty of synth pop type nonsense. Figured I’d share it because, well, why not. Those with Shaperbox will probably here it in use practically everywhere…

5 Likes

I did a thing using nothing but the Analog FX SER-2020 as a sound source. Free stems in the SC description too in case anyone wants some new noises to play with:

5 Likes