Share your tunes

made this dnb tune today… with the new granulator plugin from freakshow industries, its pretty nice :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Put this tune out yesterday, idm, breaks, bit of a post rock influence. Straight from the hardware, no multi tracking.
Gear used - Digitone, polyend tracker, red panda particle 2, meris mercury 7.
Hope ya’ll enjoy it!

Mastered by Tangible Air (skee mask, stenny)

4 Likes

5 Likes

I love DnB… !!!

and I love Freakshow Industries!! I steal every plugin… it seems on brand, but I also bought a shirt from them to support the cause!

Big ups!

1 Like

Preview for a forthcoming release. Thrilled with how this one turned out. Some MFB-301 Pro in the mix.

6 Likes

electro

7 Likes

Silky-dreamy vibe encapsulation as usual

1 Like

4 Likes

Finally managed to record a live trance/rave track (and edit it and so on :slight_smile: ) with my current live setup. Syntakt + Digitakt + Typhon + effects (ZOIA, Echosystem, Acidbox III). :v:

5 Likes

6 Likes

Welcome, guys! if you love ambient/techno, for you livestream perfomance. Absolutely dawless. Start 28 okt 19:00 UTC.

9 Likes

5 Likes

Set up the gear after a long lull without any real music making. :slight_smile:
MFB Nanozwerg (pictured) is doing the bassline, Korg Monologue the short plucky lead, and Yamaha DX11 does the pad backing. Also, 8raw8 808 drums. :slight_smile: Mixed with Softube Console 1 Fader and minimal extra plugins (Valhalla Delay among others), and sequenced with Squarp Pyramid. Hope you’ll enjoy!

6 Likes
7 Likes

A techno (or trance??) track made on Octa and Digitone:

6 Likes

Hey all,

Longtime lurker, first time poster; I figured I’d introduce myself w/some sounds :slightly_smiling_face:

This is my first solo-release- my previous music making adventures were w/bands, DJs, rappers, and other producers.

Anyways, I’m happy to now be an ‘official’ member of the forums; this is hands down one of the best communities I’ve come across. Cheers :vulcan_salute:

8 Likes

SOUNDS DN + blofeld + lyra8
VISUALS touchdesigner

6 Likes

Latest eurorack jam. Goal: continue getting to know the Metropolix. It has one of the most unique features of any sequencer: accumulators. It kicks your sequences into delightful melodic territory.

9 Likes

Hello and welcome! Love the sounds–delightfully dark. That pitch bend at the end of the first track!

1 Like

Here is some music I made and have have been obsessing over for months, mostly composed on the OT and then arranged in Ableton Live.

10 Likes