Share your tunes

Damn you’re a BEAST!!! Was just listening your older albums this week. And man, this is really good (again :boom: ) and I TRULY mean that, amazing album! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Great to hear something is inspiring you. That’s pretty much the reason I buy anything at all: it has to inspire me, otherwise it’s a bad purchase (luckily I’ve only had only few of those, meaning bad purchases… in terms of music :wink: ). I really like this, has its own vibe and your own sound (especially the latter part). :+1: I also love the positive vibe in this, made me smile (it really did) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Many thanks! It did feel like it had “momentum” or “energy “ when I was knocking it together.

Can’t quite remember what I was doing in Shaperbox but things like the hi hat sounds were actually some modulated synth clips and things which I thought was really cool of the vst.

I should really try and mix this one better to be honest. One of my more pleasing tracks!

Hello, guys! Welcome to the full dawless of over two hours of non-stop jamming with Digitakt and synths. Techno, ambient and more

6 Likes

One (hot) minute of 94bpm dub/triphop. Yamaha CP73 -> syntakt -> sp404mk2.

8 Likes

recorded straight from the OT, I’ve been having a blast with the arranger. midi sequencing the minilogue xd, MD & M:C. I rly like how much control parts give you over midi CC’s, it’s helped me get some wonkier sounds out of my setup

5 Likes

This is like, right up my ally. Love the illustrations.

1 Like

A kind-of funky jam…

Drums and most bass sounds from Octatrack, other synth stuff played by Digitone and some monosynth solos on the Wave. All passing through the Octa, recording the stereo out.

6 Likes

I appreciate you giving it a listen. Let me know if you want any codes for anything off Bandcamp and I’ll send them over to you.

1 Like

Here’s one I made using Hydrasynth, Minitaur, and a bunch of in-the-box stuff:

8 Likes

This is great, thanks for sharing

1 Like

Thank you! :grinning:

I made this about a year and a half back and hadn’t listened to it much until ‘mastering’ it for upload on bandcamp Friday. Turns out I like it better than I remember! Digitone on drums and mid bass, Typhon on sub bass and Circuit Mono Station through Bim on leads.

13 Likes

Digitone didn’t feature on this one but next time I’ll make sure to include some Elektron goodness. :wink:
Probably one of the things I’m most happy with in recent months!

8 Likes

A year ago today I bought my first bit of gear that wasn’t a guitar/amp/pedal, it was the DT and DN, 6months later got a SY.

I say this all the time but I can’t believe gear like these boxes actually exist… I would watch vids and think itll be impossible to make tracks on them or get even close to the music I wanted to make.

I’m still no expert but today I made track that represents a year of click/clacking my way to learning these things and having fun. Thanks elektron!

8 Likes

My latest tune.

4 Likes

Doin a technotrack a day this month. Damn its hard. Like some of them but nothing turns out total techno this far. Tonight is the night though….

3 Likes

My last release, maybe some of you will find something likeable in there !

There are free download codes in this thread if you want :

3 Likes

Here’s a jam I did on Digitone. I’ve had it a few weeks now and have been surprised at how good it it is for percussion.

7 Likes

First thing I’ve done from scratch with the A4 by itself, and it probably shows in its rawness :smiley: . Overall I’d say good experience though, will do again.

4 Likes