Share your tunes

mainly DN and lyra-8 (here some filtering on axoloti)

5 Likes

My band just released a couple UKG/RnB tracks. I always start my drum grooves on Digitakt but often end up cleaning them or remaking them entirely in Ableton, as is the case with the first track. Hope some of you vibe with it!

4 Likes

This time I team up with friends for some real dark ambient:

Scary stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

A future garage-ish track I finished off at the weekend. This one was made entirely ITB:

7 Likes

This is pretty much the first thing I recorded with the A4II … and I didn’t do much but mute the bassline and drums here and there … the lead sound is modulating itself on two looong LFOs with the delay track modulating it’s rate too.

5 Likes

kick is pretty cool. Sounds woody in a good way…

1 Like

Fanks … all tweaked stock sounds … I am very fond of A4 kicks, I think this is BD Minimal

1 Like

All synth made with Digitone and Routine SP, beat with Ableton.

10 Likes

All M8 tune. Drums were sampled into M8, the rest are it’s internal synth engines

7 Likes

My piece “umschlungen” for Quartet. FFO dark and dissonant stuff.
It’s a piece about love.

10 Likes

Heh, that makes a change from the usual stuff in here. Great!

1 Like

Hello,
all of my tunes are produced with Elektron boxes… some even with other gear,.
But so far im lost without Elektron sequencers… so its mostly elektron…
I keep A4mk1, OTmk2,Digitone, others I had and at some point let go, sold em…

enjoy, feedback appreciated
cheers

5 Likes

ignore

6 Likes

First song made using the new song mode:

9 Likes

I liked this a lot!

Cheers! :beers:

1 Like

9 Likes

This is from the release I put out a couple weekends ago, definitely my favorite thing I’ve ever made.

12 Likes

Sharing a new track from an album I have coming out in a few months:

This is a long one that goes a few different places, main sample is being played by the Digitakt. First Maymind track with a ripping guitar solo (played by me on an acoustic electric, natch).

Thanks to those listening! Been putting a lot into this release, as it’s the first official release on my new label.

8 Likes