Share your tunes

Nice! That opening is so balmy and a bit cinematic, makes me think of lazy summer evenings.

1 Like

Thank you! Totally agree. I’m such a sucker for chords on a wurli. One of my favorite sounds; so evocative. Thanks for listening :slight_smile:

I just feel how my skill is growing with every new live jam. Welcome guys, this is a crazy coclail of styles

6 Likes

Love it. Great vibe crafting in your previous more beat-centric bandcamp disco also.

Latest one on the Maschine +.

6 Likes

Lyra-8 + axoloti + DN

5 Likes

Latest video from my “Remains” record

8 Likes

Playing around with my new analog heat mkII.

Love it for Digitone, VSTs, Drums … just for almost everything :rofl:

Especially the envelope makes it an outstanding device :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Hello there, “BURDEN” my second ep will be out this friday.

Mostly composed and programmed on elektron boxes (Digitone, Syntakt, M:C, M:S) and JUNO-106, makenoise 0-coast, 0-ctrl, Strega, Korg monologue…

if you want to listen to some industrial, electronic music… thank you for your time :wink:

https://dustanddrones.bandcamp.com

2 Likes

2 Likes

Me drawing the infinity symbol with a pen and a few other sounds:

4 Likes

First time sharing something. I had this magic jam yesterday where I felt like there was something that wanted to be brought to life and I was the one who has to make it happen. I would say it‘s rather chill, plucky ambient electronic stuff, gets a bit wilder about halfway through though:

I had worked on a track for two days and wanted to end the day with a jam not about producing anything at all. Turns out smashing two ideas together and going from 120 to 79 bpm made the idea way more interesting.

Unfortunately, I couldn’t tweak the REV2 patch since it somehow played this great plucky thing when sending data on second MIDI channel in multi mode that was unfortunately not adjustable.

6 Likes

Erica synth bassline.

2 Likes

Cross post from Syntakt thread. Semi generative, tons on control all and filthy ambient music. Takes a minute and change to really get going

3 Likes

New tune for upcoming EP. Ambient cinematic stuff.

6 Likes

Latest modular techno jam. Careful, it’s sorta disgusting.

5 Likes
4 Likes

I had this running in the background and listened to the whole piece and had a really good time! Certainly not perfect but very nice, I guess, you should share things more often :wink:

1 Like

Thank you, makes me really happy to hear that :heart:! My stuff is usually straighter, but I will take your encouragement and share something from time to time.

1 Like

New songs out today!

7 Likes