Share your tunes

My first electro style track to share - let me know what you think… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Prince and Cosmic Princess / Transformation EP // Dawless Puzzle

3 Likes

Femme Fatale / Transformation EP // Dawless Puzzle
:slight_smile:

3 Likes

3 Likes

My newest album. Been out a little bit but thought I would share.

2 Likes

So what is the sort of thing one is usually expecting in this thread?:thinking:

1 Like

The things posted in this thread diverge from my general expectation all the time and although I have heard it in here before I do not usually expect to hear straight up dub. I’d say the leading expectation would be something along the lines of ‘dance music’ which is great and also the kind of thing I’m most likely to make and post.

1 Like

Some dark trip-hop(ish) vibes with the Digitone and the Deluge:

9 Likes

aaaaand here’s my last one for the summer.

5 Likes

Just did a quick jam playing bass guitar through eurorack (Instruo Arbhar/Mimeophon) and added a bit of percussion. Nothing else. That was fun :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Lovin’it. In my BC collection now.

1 Like

thank you very much <3. i wasn’t expecting this.

Just released! Enjoyed making this one. Heavy use of the SP404mk2 on the synths, drums, and overall mix…

Link to all major streaming platforms

7 Likes

Here’s electrocomix : drawings and music made together. Hope you like !

5 Likes

Electro noir guitar in a dark and shady bar

4 Likes

dfam drums, sampled ring mod bass, a lot of sample mangling and some m8 synths.

3 Likes

End of summer deep house nostalgia jam!

6 Likes

Short and sweet :boom::heart:

1 Like

:ok_hand:t4: thanks for taking the time to listen. Appreciate it

A little jazztronica thing, made using the Octatrack and A4 for bass. I’ve never tried to make anything with sax sounds before. It turns out, sax riffs played backwards sound awesome, so you get twice as much mileage out of a sampled phrase. I also need to explore extreme delay feedback on drums more. It seems like there’s this sweet spot where you get delicious timbral changes without complete chaos.

5 Likes