Share your tunes

OT learning curve exercises. All sounds are my bass guitar. Played a couple riffs in live, sliced em up for the bass part. Smacked on the bass for ‘drums’ and the chordal stuff was the bass played through a Montreal Assembly Count To Five, Méris Enzo and a GFI Specular Tempus

2 Likes

Brilliant.

Noiceee

1 Like

A couple of tracks I made a while ago and only just polished up.

5 Likes

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

Liking these! What setup did you make them with?

It was about a year ago, definitely pre-elektron. I think most of it is from my monologue multitracked into Ableton with a few bits from a volca FM and a Waldorf Streichfett, plus loads of delay and reverb obvs.

1 Like

There should be a “listen to all tracks in this thread” - option here… so many really cool tunes.

Hooked up my AR Mk2, DT, DN and a Vermona Perfourmer and came up with this one:

Again, very busy to try muting/unmuting all the relevant tracks, so not much time for sweeps, fades and all the other things…

Think I will hop into AR’s song mode soon…

One Single Track, directly from my DB4 record out into a Tascam DR-05, transferred to and normalized in Studio One 3.

Have fun listening and I’m of course open to all suggestions on what to improve in a musical sense.

4 Likes

Something from the weekend

2 Likes

This is a Technojam played with the Digitakt and the GR-1 from Tasty Chips.
enjoy!

2 Likes

A buddy of mine just got a Moog Grandmother. I recorded about 10 minutes of him playing with the arp, mangled the fuck out of it and added some 0 Coast…it’s a bit ‘quiet storm,’ but I like it :slight_smile:

7 Likes

And here’s a real simple jam using only my bass guitar as the sound source. Made a beat out of the sounds in my DT, then ran that through my pedalboard (Count To Five, Enzo, Specular Tempus) into my OT for Scenes and slicing. Recorded into Logic

4 Likes

“Inception” is the 2nd video of our “Studio Sessions” series where we live jam original material in our studio. For this session, Diana improvised her jam with about an hour to sound design her synths and develop a basic beat, and then we hit record!

Gear used: Analog 4, Analog Keys, OB-6 programmed with the Cirklon and everything mixed through a PlayDifferently Model1 mixer. Effects are using the Eventide H9s.

We ran the output of the Model1 into a Rockrupel Comp1 and an Elysia Museq for some extra analog phatness!

1 Like

rewatched interstellar again, got a little inspired:

8 Likes
5 Likes

wanted to share these two I did recently.

First one has DN and live bass and the second one is a mock for a video game score.

5 Likes

Holy crap, nice one! What machines did you use for this?

Here’s one that is about 75% analog four mk1 - everything but a few samples and the beginning bassline (minibrute):

I did it a while back but just remixed and mastered it today.

3 Likes

Thank you. That’s Digitakt + Blofeld.

1 Like

analog keys lfo mayhem + tanzbar + prcoessinng visuals

4 Likes