Share your tunes

First track with new Elektron gear :slight_smile: Too much fun although my blood pressure was high during this live performance because I haven’t done one in a while…

5 Likes

New LP out today, made entirely with DT :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi Everyone,

couple of tracks using cycles, digitakt, axe fx, drumbrute impact, rytm, tempest and a couple of prophets, guitars etc:

Hope you like it,
Zsolt

3 Likes

#stayhealthy #fuckcoronavirus :facepunch:
Elektron Model:Samples, Novation Circuit Mono Station & Mackie 402 VLZ4 mixing them

An ambient jam with the DN DT and Blofeld

3 Likes

Trying out the Dreadbox Typhon for slow generative droning (warning: do not operate heavy machinery while listening - try lying down in the dark instead).

5 Likes

Kodamo EssenceFM. Started out super chill, ended up all glitchy…peacefully annoying?

4 Likes

My first patch psedo generative (René rules) around my incomplete modular: elements, rings and plonk as sources. Volante and Avalanche run as FX.

1 Like

Very nice!

1 Like

100% Rytm, recorded in one take. raw master in live.
will probably record a longer version later on with some more dubby variations.

1 Like

Hey guys, new bandcamp release 04
Hope u like it

5 Likes

Did this remix for good friends of mine. Just the cello is from the original track.
Everything was made on the Digitone: Bass, Kick, Snare, Hihats, Rhodes-like Pattern, distorted Bass Sounds, ambient blips/blops :slight_smile:
Hope you like it!

3 Likes

Thanks very much :grinning:

Sometimes things get a little wild.

2 Likes

I went the DistroKid route and released a couple of my recent tracks on Spotify among many other places. Really amazed at being able to get music on major platforms, even if it is a case of simply greasing someone’s palm with silver for the privilege. Anyway, here’s a link to one of the tracks on SoundCloud:

2 Likes

Enjoying some ambient territories with Digitone and a bunch of Doepfer and Make Noise modules + 0-Coast and 0-Ctrl.

And another ambient jam with the DN DT and blo combo …chillax!!

4 Likes

Model Cycles and Octatrack

3 Likes

Doing a quick rendition of “K.K. Love Song” from Animal Crossing New Horizon. I wanted to see what it sounded like on the Digitone and thought it would be fun because my wife always jams this song in the game.

3 Likes

awesome :+1::slightly_smiling_face: