Share your tunes

Some kind of ambient techno with elektron machines (digitakt is master clock), monostation and modular mostly mutable instruments

Another modular ambient track. Let us simply pretend the world needs more of those.

1 Like

Recent tune. Produced for a short film about a dancer. OB6 for the pads, Analog Rytm MKII for all drums and percussion, Moog Minitaur & Arp Odyssey for bass & funky sequence duties.
Thanks for listening!

Link to the short film: https://www.marcdriessen.com/faizah

3 Likes

Audiovisual live coding set using Tidalcycles as main sequencer, along with octatrack and digitone running on their own sequencers. Monomachine, Blofeld, Pulse & EMU XL1 sequenced with Tidal. Audioreactive visuals with Touchdesigner. Performed live at a virtual algorave. Hope you enjoy! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

releasing a 3 track ep on Cari Lekebusch label “Motto Sono Records”

4 Likes

Hey guys, my friend and I (under the name Jokkmokk) are releasing an album in september and we just released our first single called Opale which you can listen to here, hope you like it!

2 Likes

The NDLR & Elektron Digitone live.

Peter Guettinger - Ambient Universe - Ouverture

5 Likes

Dn, rhym, and rocket patterns thru pedals

1 Like

Nice, very chill.

1 Like

Very Nice! That’s all you need. Imagine if DN had 12 or 16 Voices of Polyphony. I shall post my first attempt with the NDLR very soon.

Thank you!

Thanks. It is always amazing to me how this little machine (Digitone) inspires you by just noodling around. I have gathered a lot of equipment over the decades, but this shiny piece can be taken to your cosy couch and immediately encourages you to dive into new sounds and song universes by just playing with it’s evolving features…

1 Like

This

Here’s a recent short set of unreleased music; ended up taking on a bit of a Balearic vibe. I kept it regimented and basic with A4 on chords and bass, Behr Model D on leads, and MFB 301 (thru Volante) with Volca Kick on drums. I have to say the A4 (on my second one now) has really grown on me. I think a bad combination of loads of unusable presets (to my experience and taste this has to have one of the worst usuable:unusable stock patch ratios of any synth) and the menu diving initially turned me off but I’ve really come around to the sound. There’s definitely something super pleasing and unique about it that wasn’t initially obvious to me. Anyway hope you like.

4 Likes

Are we allowed to share stuff made on non-Elektron gear? I always start songs on the DT and build the skeleton, but by the time they make it through the DAW gauntlet it’s 50/50 as to whether I keep the original instrumentation or not.

Pads are from a Prophet-6, the felt pianos are from a VST (Una Corda? LABS?), and there’s a lot of other random soft synths layered way, way down in there.

2 Likes

Hi folks,

Here’s a trio of glitchy, lo-fi, ambient tracks I recently recorded, using the OP-1 + tape, grain and reverb effects. They were a joy to summon, in all their rawness and immediacy!

Dave
x

5 Likes

Lovely chill vibes! Took a break from the AR? I think it would fit right into this set.

1 Like

techy housey i think? Ipad is amazing with its synths and whatnots!

3 Likes

Thanks! Yeah it def would. I think I’m just a fan of mixing it up. It’s much more difficult to over-fiddle with the mfb 301, a tendency I can def have sometimes w the Rytm. This was more about just some subtle pattern changes here and there. Plus I’ve been loving through the Volante. Thanks for listening! Cheers.

2 Likes